stillbody

Well Known Member
For quick access, I just hide mine under the pillow
4B65295E-7773-44E4-A22D-FBE1C9115357.jpeg

Punisher_1

This user was banned
sorry youre right
You cant infer exaggeration from comments due to lack of iq

I cannot assume the level of stupidity or sheepleness of the commenters, so I have to take their statements as a factual statements. While I do not think they are truly lacking an above standard IQ I can understand decades of government lies and slavery has made them sheep.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
I cannot assume the level of stupidity or sheepleness of the commenters, so I have to take their statements as a factual statements. While I do not think they are truly lacking an above standard IQ I can understand decades of government lies and slavery has made them sheep.
Yes, we are just sheep, and the world elite controls us, with Bill Gates as their leader. Only you have seen through it because you
have to take their statements as a factual statements
and never question

pm me more about your problems
I might be able to help you. I've seen worse cases. There are millions like you, so nothing special

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Yes, we are just sheep, and the world elite controls us, with Bill Gates as their leader. Only you have seen through it because you

and never question

pm me more about your problems
I might be able to help you. I've seen worse cases. There are millions like you, so nothing special

LOL no thanks I don't like tin foil hats and I don't have any problem beyond not having a few million dollars in the bank.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
i have this bed, its a great bed. all my wives liked it.

i'm currently on wife #4.

Back