Hamas decapitates babies in kibbutz (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
If the Israelis had any balls they would destroy Gaza and stop this drawn out process of destruction.
They have the backing of the US to do what they like...

But they just want to be like their predecessors... The Nazi's the faggots should at least wear SS uniforms and stop hiding behind american equipment..

Downfall

Lurker
It’s literally all over the news right now. Also, it’s pretty plausible considering who we are dealing with if it was the other way around and Israel are doing this, I would have a hard time believing this because they’re not really known for such brutal tactics. Sure they do torture some Palestinians, but they don’t dismember them Isis style like these savages do.
So bombing innocent civilians to bits and burning them alive isn't savagery? Hammas just has the balls to do it up close, rather than from afar like the penny sniffing cowards.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
We're not going to host anything like that here, the rule is no images or video of children being abused or murdered. Technically it's a crime to even host it, even from this war.
Huh? I've seen lots of images of murdered children on here. There is a very recent one of a 5 year old Gypsy girl who had been murdered. How is that ok but an image of a baby with its throat slit is not?

And how is that illegal? In what jurisdiction? Can you cite or link to the relevant law?

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
https://www.businessinsider.com/idf-says-hamas-decapitated-babies-in-israel-2023-10

Fucking disgusting animals they will endure the most excruciating death imaginable I promise you this. These sand Basketball Americans will be burned to a crisp by next week.
Hamas and Isis are the same faction supported by Iran. I say maybe use tactical nukes on them. we shouldn't have to support 2 fucking wars, where the fuck are the other countries? during ww1, and ww2, everyone had plenty of ammo, now the U.S. seems to be the only one supplying both with weapons. then when we run out ww3 will be fully operational, as its already started. FUCKING DEMOCRAT ASSWIPES they did this!!! P.S. sorry about ranting on this.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Huh? I've seen lots of images of murdered children on here. There is a very recent one of a 5 year old Gypsy girl who had been murdered. How is that ok but an image of a baby with its throat slit is not?

And how is that illegal? In what jurisdiction? Can you cite or link to the relevant law?
The gypsy isn't graphic enough to warrant removal. Any graphic images will be removed when reported or seen by staff. I have always said the same thing - no one cares about Asians being crushed by machinery or African thieves with their heads on fire. Some dead kid carved up, and the social justice warriors play the cancel game with us. You can argue its value to the website to some non-gore watching tech nerd who manages abuse reports in a US datacenter if you like, I assure you, you won't get anywhere.

Any video of children being harmed/beaten/stabbed/bashed/burned etc is classed as a child abuse video, period.
You can argue the semantics of it with service providers and law enforcement agencies that I've dealt with many many times. Again, don't expect to win your argument.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
So far I haven't seen shit about the baby thing
Al Jazeera news isn't even talking about the war

images - 2023-10-13T135349.957.jpeg

Vwj

NewbieX
Soooooo the Israelis have released a picture of a decapitated baby today on one of their social media accounts apparently, I don’t have that service so can’t go looking to confirm, sorry

8F8B161D-2057-40C0-A495-8EDA9DB47E51.jpeg

Back