Hamas release Hostages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

selfyo

This user was banned
Hamas release Israeli Hostages. This Video was banned in every western Zionist controlled Social Media.
Is this Terrorist looks like?

Attachments

• VID-20231126-WA0001.mp4
    4.7 MB

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Hamas release Israeli Hostages. This Video was banned in every western Zionist controlled Social Media.
Is this Terrorist looks like?
Do you question the legitimacy of the video content as fabricated or do you question the western portrayal of the savageness of the Islamic Resistance Movement soldiers?

Y

You're too much fed with all the lies
Funny but I get exactly that response from my Pro-Palestinian friend. She believes that Oct 7th is either exaggerated or initiated by Israel, those kidnapped are happy to be in Gaza, all violence from that side is justified and any and all Israeli reactions are war crimes. She also claims I've been programmed by Zionist media to believe anything other than this 'truth'. The group hypnosis to believe people committing atrocities have clean hands 'because Israel' is astonishing.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
No, you're the one believing terrorist propaganda.
You are responding to Selfcare as though they had a discerning intellect. His (?) idea that the Hamas terrorists are not terroritsts due to their gentle handling of the hostages as they are put into the Red Cross ambulances is absurd. Of course they are gentle and smiling because the cameras of the world are upon them. The hostages are smiling too as they are getting out of absolute hell.

How Hamas is getting a free run from the Western press has me absolutely scratching my head. I can only put it down to years of brain washing our school and university pupils in the anti western and illogical post modernist theories such as Critical Race Theory, trans theory, anti colonialism, anti science etc.

Objective truth is no longer seen as in any way important.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Rick James has a solution to all of this:

‘Murrica needs to become friends with the Afghanistan Taliban, and team up with them in shipping over a massive amount of heroin into Israel/gaza/palestine. We will then force everyone in that part of the world to start doing heroin daily. Maybe that will get them to chill the fuck out.

You are responding to Selfcare as though they had a discerning intellect. His (?) idea that the Hamas terrorists are not terroritsts due to their gentle handling of the hostages as they are put into the Red Cross ambulances is absurd. Of course they are gentle and smiling because the cameras of the world are upon them. The hostages are smiling too as they are getting out of absolute hell.

How Hamas is getting a free run from the Western press has me absolutely scratching my head. I can only put it down to years of brain washing our school and university pupils in the anti western and illogical post modernist theories such as Critical Race Theory, trans theory, anti colonialism, anti science etc.

I know a guy who's global company released a statement referencing its position on the terrible events of Oct 7th. Immediately employees, mostly from the Middle East, started blowing up the comments section referencing Gaza as an open air prison, Israel as an Apartheid state etc. A few brave employees added comments supporting the company's position. These comments started getting attacked. As the comments hit the hundreds mark, the company issued a watered down second statement against all aggression. Those few brave employees were asked to voluntarily remove their comments from the first statement because they were generating 'offensive replies'. Eventually the company turned commenting off. Essentially they were browbeaten into reversing their condemnation of Oct 7th by the shear number of angry employees. Reminds me of the news camera in London during the recent protests catching the Cop saying "...we're outnumbered aren't we.". I believe this might also be the 'Hecklers veto'.

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
It’s all fake & gay.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world:

1. The man who owns the horse, and gets the money.
2. The man who has the money, and gets the horse.
3. And then there’s us… We jack-off the horses and get NOTHING.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur

we fund them through third parties thats why we dont cast too big a light on them

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Funny but I get exactly that response from my Pro-Palestinian friend. She believes that Oct 7th is either exaggerated or initiated by Israel, those kidnapped are happy to be in Gaza, all violence from that side is justified and any and all Israeli reactions are war crimes. She also claims I've been programmed by Zionist media to believe anything other than this 'truth'. The group hypnosis to believe people committing atrocities have clean hands 'because Israel' is astonishing.

No, what's astonishing, is grown ass adults making simple fallacies like the balance fallacy. While ignoring historical FACTS. As well as the concept of consequences for actions taken.

Where's your excuse for the West Bank? For constantly firing upon and killing unarmed civilians, particularly minors?

What's your excuse for constantly erecting new fence line barriers from which to shoot big assualt rifles behind, while on PALESTINIAN lands and properties?

What's your excuse for bulldozing peoples' houses, and moving people from safer whiter countries to build brand new settlements over top of the formerly bulldozed homes for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever?

Why the FUCK are light-skinned people moving from the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia to illegally build new settlements on other peoples' destroyed homes, when they have way more than enough room; especially in the USA and Canada, while NOT being surrounded by people they just completely pissed off?

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
No, what's astonishing, is grown ass adults making simple fallacies like the balance fallacy. While ignoring historical FACTS. As well as the concept of consequences for actions taken.

Where's your excuse for the West Bank? For constantly firing upon and killing unarmed civilians, particularly minors?

What's your excuse for constantly erecting new fence line barriers from which to shoot big assualt rifles behind, while on PALESTINIAN lands and properties?

What's your excuse for bulldozing peoples' houses, and moving people from safer whiter countries to build brand new settlements over top of the formerly bulldozed homes for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever?

Why the FUCK are light-skinned people moving from the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia to illegally build new settlements on other peoples' destroyed homes, when they have way more than enough room; especially in the USA and Canada, while NOT being surrounded by people they just completely pissed off?
You're a fucking ignorant fool. Perhaps the sand niggers should have spent their efforts building power and water treatment plants rather than tunnels to hide their pussy goat-shagging selves in, eh? Then maybe Israel couldn't just shut those gifts off, fuck knows they are freeloading democrats, just like you, and can't fend for themselves.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You're a fucking ignorant fool. Perhaps the sand Basketball Americans should have spent their efforts building power and water treatment plants rather than tunnels to hide their pussy goat-shagging selves in, eh? Then maybe Israel couldn't just shut those gifts off, fuck knows they are freeloading democrats, just like you, and can't fend for themselves.
Republikkkunts like yourselves don't know shit about private property or capitalism. You try that Israeli bullshit on me, I'll have you in the ground quicker than you can piss your pants

Last edited:
Back