Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

patricia

Rookie
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
Is there something you want to tell us?

So apparently you didn't read my post, here let me help you out. I was tried and convicted and sent to prison. Nobody is going to bust me for murders ive been convicted of, pretty simple huh. As far as you lacking believe in what i posted, well that changes nothing in my world so carry on.
you seem a nice chap are ya married? 😆🤣😂😬

Is there something you want to tell us?

you seem a nice chap are ya married? 😆🤣😂😬
I've been told I'm well mannered, respectful and a good listener., But overall i don't play well with others. And yes to answer your question, im married.
I marked a Christian women who i met in prison, her church sponsored a group of 7 men and women to go spread the word in prison. We met once a month for 5 years, the religion didn't take, im still an athirst, but were still in love. Cant say that her friends and family feel the same way she does.

I've been told I'm well mannered, respectful and a good listener., But overall i don't play well with others. And yes to answer your question, im married.
I marked a Christian women who i met in prison, her church sponsored a group of 7 men and women to go spread the word in prison. We met once a month for 5 years, the religion didn't take, im still an athirst, but were still in love. Cant say that her friends and family feel the same way she does.
Nope!
Thats my answer for wanting to tell something to, well whoever "us" is.
Makes me think that there is something you or any one of you wants to ask.

i wasn't referring to you
Oh well i apologize, im new to this site.

DJTheDawg

NewbieX
So @DJTheDawg, you've openly admitted here to committing two unsolved murders, and possibly several more.

Even in this age of permissiveness in which we live, I'm fairly certain murders are still frowned upon.

You indicate that these murders were committed in the US, which has no statute of limitations on murder.

You also indicate the only reason you weren't caught is because you were below the radar of law enforcement.

Aren't you now concerned that you've willingly made yourself a target of interest to the authorities?

It wouldn't take much at all to obtain your ISP, and thus your home address.

With a little backwards investigation, especially with the details in your admission, it's certainly possible to still bust you.

Modern DNA investigation has solved many old cases all over the US.

Once there was talk of possible future DNA advancements in criminal investigation, Joseph DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer, immediately stopped his crimes, but was still caught decades later.

So my question is, are you really a murderer who hasn't yet faced justice, or are you just a BS Artist?
All I can say is good luck.

Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
1000001854.gif

Sockdip

Rookie
I tried. I was out of my mind on drink and drugs.

Fortunately for me, the victim didn't die.

I was arrested for attempted murder, and ultimately charged for wounding with intent (section 18) and possession of a bladed article in a public place

First offence and no prior. Got 10 months and 6 months respectively to run concurrently at Her Majesties pleasure in the UK. My life has never been the same since. Nor has the life of my son who was 3 years old at the time, not to mention the effect it had on the lives of my friends and family and my community.

Watch your temper. It can really get you in trouble. And change your life forever.

goddess

Lurker
Everytime I come onto this platform to try and find a video I've seen trending online I'm reminded of this post I made not so long ago by time but an eternity by mental age😅 I'm not a police officer just a young girl with morbid curiosity which has definitely subsided a huge amount since escaping an abusive home life, Please forgive me for my stupidity,
Thank y'all.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I've murdered a few dead dogs eyes with sauce in my time, usually when I'm drunk--- it's the sauce stains that get you busted.

DJTheDawg

NewbieX
a challenge, i love challenges...where did you live when young, your state is sufficient for now
Bad part for you is that I'm still young. It wasn't just one state. Wasn't just one country. Again, all I can say is good luck.

you joined yesterday and dropped this bomb
this is so fishy i gotta go open a window

a) a lot of killers are caught by their bragging years later
b) guilty people have a need to get shit off their chest
c) you gotta do a lot of creative writing in grade 11
d) he doesn't realize the # of views don't count here...
Here's an idea, make yourself next. You're the same kind of motherfucker I would've robbed for everything you got while you pissed your pants crying. You don't realize that I've actually done it before and would do it again if given the chance.

hedgerow

simpelton
Bad part for you is that I'm still young. It wasn't just one state. Wasn't just one country. Again, all I can say is good luck.
so in this version you're a world-travelling serial murderer?

last time you only told of yourself killing 2 or more in bad drug deals...i thought you were just a lowlife garden-variety thug

i don't believe you, as no one would actually admit to murders on a public forum...you'd need to be retarded to do that

wait a sec, i do believe you

Here's an idea, make yourself next. You're the same kind of motherfucker I would've robbed for everything you got while you pissed your pants crying. You don't realize that I've actually done it before and would do it again if given the chance.
Lol at this little one trying to play Billy bad ass. Get a life ya loose twat.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Not gonna give city or state because I'm not tryna catch charges this many years down the road. I used to sell all kinds of goodies. Smack was my main seller. The first one he decided he was gonna pull a knife on me and demand everything I had on me and my car. He brought a knife to a gunfight. Didn't stick around long but I can only imagine the 3 to the chest and 2 to the face were fatal from my .45. Second time, I was at a crack shack getting some rocks from my supplier to push. Dude comes in waving a gun at my supplier saying something about how he ripped him off yadda yadda yadda. The only thing I saw get ripped off was 10 .45 rounds. He didn't make it out of that house. We burned it down that night and left town. Third situation was a ride along, if you will. We saw some folks we didn't appreciate selling in our jurisdiction so we let the pistols go out the window drive by style. Can't guarantee he lived or he died. Never saw anything about it. The first two I can confirm didn't make it. Beyond that I have no idea.
Then they all stood up and clapped

my boyfriend did but he worked for the government. he doesnt think its cool tho he's gotta take medicine now and if i show him anything off this site it triggers his ptsd
How old is he ? Worked for the goverment ? Medicine ? Gore triggers ptsd

Was he a mailman who ran over a chinese kid ?

Back