Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
No but I've contemplated slipping a few black widows into a bed an ex slept in and in the end he ended up accidentally offing himself and his new gf by smoke inhalation so I let nature take it's course now

DJTheDawg

NewbieX
interesting, could you elaborate?
Not gonna give city or state because I'm not tryna catch charges this many years down the road. I used to sell all kinds of goodies. Smack was my main seller. The first one he decided he was gonna pull a knife on me and demand everything I had on me and my car. He brought a knife to a gunfight. Didn't stick around long but I can only imagine the 3 to the chest and 2 to the face were fatal from my .45. Second time, I was at a crack shack getting some rocks from my supplier to push. Dude comes in waving a gun at my supplier saying something about how he ripped him off yadda yadda yadda. The only thing I saw get ripped off was 10 .45 rounds. He didn't make it out of that house. We burned it down that night and left town. Third situation was a ride along, if you will. We saw some folks we didn't appreciate selling in our jurisdiction so we let the pistols go out the window drive by style. Can't guarantee he lived or he died. Never saw anything about it. The first two I can confirm didn't make it. Beyond that I have no idea.

DJTheDawg

NewbieX
interesting, could you elaborate?
Getting high on my own smack supply ruined my long term memory. But there were definitely two confirmed, and potentially 5-8 more unconfirmed. The other 5-8 were classic gangland shootings between both sides. As far as I can remember nobody died in those incidents but you ain't really looking for bodies when your brain is telling you to keep shooting until every one of them has fallen or fled.

hedgerow

simpelton
Not gonna give city or state because I'm not tryna catch charges this many years down the road. I used to sell all kinds of goodies. Smack was my main seller. The first one he decided he was gonna pull a knife on me and demand everything I had on me and my car. He brought a knife to a gunfight. Didn't stick around long but I can only imagine the 3 to the chest and 2 to the face were fatal from my .45. Second time, I was at a crack shack getting some rocks from my supplier to push. Dude comes in waving a gun at my supplier saying something about how he ripped him off yadda yadda yadda. The only thing I saw get ripped off was 10 .45 rounds. He didn't make it out of that house. We burned it down that night and left town. Third situation was a ride along, if you will. We saw some folks we didn't appreciate selling in our jurisdiction so we let the pistols go out the window drive by style. Can't guarantee he lived or he died. Never saw anything about it. The first two I can confirm didn't make it. Beyond that I have no idea.

Getting high on my own smack supply ruined my long term memory. But there were definitely two confirmed, and potentially 5-8 more unconfirmed. The other 5-8 were classic gangland shootings between both sides. As far as I can remember nobody died in those incidents but you ain't really looking for bodies when your brain is telling you to keep shooting until every one of them has fallen or fled.
wow, i'm impressed...so you escaped justice on these?

DJTheDawg

NewbieX
wow, i'm impressed...so you escaped justice on these?
Well yeah. They couldn't seem to figure out who done what. Plus when a crackhead or two dies, nobody really bats an eye. Not there at least. I made it a long ways away from there and I've been hopping around just to avoid the chance they do figure it out. Thing was is I wasn't known by the police as a dealer or user, so they had no reason to even put me in the discussion. Cops are really inept if you make sure to cover your tracks and be long gone before the sun rises.

hedgerow

simpelton
Well yeah. They couldn't seem to figure out who done what. Plus when a crackhead or two dies, nobody really bats an eye. Not there at least. I made it a long ways away from there and I've been hopping around just to avoid the chance they do figure it out. Thing was is I wasn't known by the police as a dealer or user, so they had no reason to even put me in the discussion. Cops are really inept if you make sure to cover your tracks and be long gone before the sun rises.
cool, watch out for the pigs though, as they can be tricky

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
You gettin off on this you freak? What a dumb ass question.

Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
Yes i have, two people infact. Was tried and convicted of second degree homicide for killing a man who was trying to kill me,. He was a childhood friend who, by our late teens, early 20s, grew apart. He was incarcerated at 16 for killing another kid the same age over bicycle parts, he was the number one suspect in another murder around the same time but never charged in that case. He grew up dirt poor and had several undiagnosed mental disorders, and a rage- a -oholic temper that was scary to witness. He also wasn't what one would call intelligent and he lacked maturity for his age, his drug addict parents neglected him and kids, adults or pretty much anyone who knew who he was, strayed way away from him for good reason. He didn't realize it but he was a lonely kid and remained that way even as an adult, I realized it at 8 years old, i felt sorry for him and became his only friend. Ill sum up those early years of friendship by saying that his mental disposition and anger issues made it extremely difficult to remain friends.
Sorry i went long with the back story, i will give the highlights of the actual event.
At 16 he went away to a youth reform school for murder, two years later he was transferred to a maximum security prison and stayed there another 8 years. They let him out on parole at 26 and we bumped into each other a month after his release. I had legitimate business with a 90 year old man named Red, or that is what everyone called him, I found him an ore cart from an abandoned mine, and delivered it to his yard and was going to be paid right after. Well my childhood friend was there but not for any other reason than the crush he had on Reds granddaughter. She was 18, he was nearly 27 and had absolutely no shot at a relationship of any kind with her at all, but he believed otherwise. However, that all changed when i was leaving Reds house after being paid, Red was walking me out, at the same time his granddaughter was doing her best to out walk my friend the stalker ,who waited for her to come back outside from earlier that day. All i did was ask her what her hurry was, i didn't see him, only her. In a desperate attempt to rid herself of her new found not so secret admirer, she headed straight for me and Red at a near run, once she reached us she spun around grampa and jumped into my arms. Naturally i grabbed ahold of her in order to keep her from falling to the ground, now i did not know her, never talked to her, never knew her name, all i knew was that she was Reds granddaughter. But around the same time Reds granddaughter was leaping into my arms, my childhood friend with anger issues and a murder conviction to go along with it, stepped from around the house in time to see, what he thought was his girl, being held up off the ground, in a tight embrace, by his only friend. Once he reached us he asked me what the hell i was doing, he actually yelled it, i was still confused with what the granddaughter did, and to add to my confusion, now my dimwit killer friend from childhood was angry at me. Nothing good could come from that i remember thinking, but i didn't know what to say other than to tell him to calm down, he didn't calm down, and thanks to reds granddaughter, my childhood friend lost his fucking mind! I was at a loss for words but she had something to say, she told him, me, Red and anyone in earshot that she wasn't interested in my childhood friend because she already had a boyfriend, ME! It was obviously a lie to get rid of the creepy bastard, and news to me. I immediately denied it and was explaining to him my side when my friend armed himself with a knife and attempted to poke holes in me, if not for Red and his pistol that he pointed squarely in my friends face, he would've kept going until i was cut into pieces. Red was going to call the police but i didn't stick around for any of that, i got in my truck and got the hell away form Reds place, figured i would lay low, avoid going anywhere for the next 24 hours, plenty long enough for the police to do their thing and for my friend to be behind bars, awaiting his ride to prison. Not much else i could have done, its not like he was going to calm down, he wasn't going to hear me out at some point, and it didn't matter that she was never his girl, or my girl, in his mind i took his girl and i needed to die for it. But unless i somehow end up in prison, he wouldn't be attempting to end me any time soon. Boy was i wrong about that, because two days later my friend showed up at a bar where i used to stop on my way home from work. Turns out that when the police showed up at Reds, my friend panicked, realizing that he was most certainly going to jail and eventually prison, he ran off. Red never called me and i assumed it all was said and done, nope! Instead i got this love sick dead behind the eyes killer, stalker stalking me for the last 2 days. Didn't know until i caught his reflection in the mirror behind the bar, coming at with an aluminum bat. The place was packed and that slowed him down long enough for me to jump the bar and grab a bat of my own from next to the ice machine. It drew enough attention to get the crowd involved, and he was held at bay as i explained to everyone what transpired two days ago and why he was looking to crack my skull in the bar that day, other than insisting that i stole his girl and turned her against him, he admitted what i was saying was true, and he went on to say that every man who hes tried to kill in the past, has died. And just like those guys,, ill die too. He left after that, and so did i. His parting words removed all doubt as to what his intentions were, he was gonna kill me if i stayed put, i could live longer if i left town, but where would i go? And i hated the fact that twice now i had to turn tail and run,, im not ever intimidated or scared of anyone, he was a big guy but not big like me, im just under 7ft and just over 300lbs, he stands a better chance of getting me pregnant than he does whooping me. With my physical size comes an equal size ego, or at least it did back then, because instead of going to the police, and instead of staying at my sister's house in Las Vegas for a while, my ego told me to stand my ground. As the sun was setting that day i knew he was going to show up at my place some time after dark, and ill be waiting for him. A few hours after sundown and my ego is questioning my game plan, i was stuck thinking that what if he gets the better of me and i die, everybody will think that i wasn't waiting for him,, i was hiding from him and now im a victim. Couldn't take that chance, and he does know where i live just like i know where he lives, so if im gonna wait for him, ill wait for him at his house. I did just that, waited in his living room , in the dark, after crawling through an open window. Just after 3 am i heard the sound of keys unlocking the front door, i heard tthe door swing open, i heard footsteps walking down the hallway, i stood up and readied myself. I remember thinking that if i don't kill him he's just gonna keep coming back,and just how ridiculous it was, and how it was over nothing. And with the flick of the switch, there was no turning back, he instantly knew why i was there and without either of us saying a word, we went at it. Neither of us were armed, and we went toe to toe in his living room for what seemed like an eternity, that was actually no more than 10 minutes. In the end, my childhood friend laid on his side on his living room floor, his skull cracked, his right lung punctured, bleeding from both ears. As his breathing drew shallow, he continued to make threats and curse my very existence. When his breathing stopped and his eyes glossed over, i called 911 and explained what happened. Long long story short, i was arrested for murder, out on bail, tried and convicted of second degree homicide. I recived a ten to life sentence, i did 18 years 4 months 4 days and was released in 2018. Im not trying to convince anyone that im telling the truth, believe what you want, or google it. And know that not a single day has gone by since i murdered my childhood friend that i don't think about him, and it was all over nothing.
((M)

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1706885444307.jpeg

ok, i'm tortured by my conscience. i'll come clean. when i was 8 years old i wiped out Lionelville
using my rail-mounted Minuteman missle.

hedgerow

simpelton
So @DJTheDawg, you've openly admitted here to committing two unsolved murders, and possibly several more.

Even in this age of permissiveness in which we live, I'm fairly certain murders are still frowned upon.

You indicate that these murders were committed in the US, which has no statute of limitations on murder.

You also indicate the only reason you weren't caught is because you were below the radar of law enforcement.

Aren't you now concerned that you've willingly made yourself a target of interest to the authorities?

It wouldn't take much at all to obtain your ISP, and thus your home address.

With a little backwards investigation, especially with the details in your admission, it's certainly possible to still bust you.

Modern DNA investigation has solved many old cases all over the US.

Once there was talk of possible future DNA advancements in criminal investigation, Joseph DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer, immediately stopped his crimes, but was still caught decades later.

So my question is, are you really a murderer who hasn't yet faced justice, or are you just a BS Artist?

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Yes i have, two people infact. Was tried and convicted of second degree homicide for killing a man who was trying to kill me,. He was a childhood friend who, by our late teens, early 20s, grew apart. He was incarcerated at 16 for killing another kid the same age over bicycle parts, he was the number one suspect in another murder around the same time but never charged in that case. He grew up dirt poor and had several undiagnosed mental disorders, and a rage- a -oholic temper that was scary to witness. He also wasn't what one would call intelligent and he lacked maturity for his age, his drug addict parents neglected him and kids, adults or pretty much anyone who knew who he was, strayed way away from him for good reason. He didn't realize it but he was a lonely kid and remained that way even as an adult, I realized it at 8 years old, i felt sorry for him and became his only friend. Ill sum up those early years of friendship by saying that his mental disposition and anger issues made it extremely difficult to remain friends.
Sorry i went long with the back story, i will give the highlights of the actual event.
At 16 he went away to a youth reform school for murder, two years later he was transferred to a maximum security prison and stayed there another 8 years. They let him out on parole at 26 and we bumped into each other a month after his release. I had legitimate business with a 90 year old man named Red, or that is what everyone called him, I found him an ore cart from an abandoned mine, and delivered it to his yard and was going to be paid right after. Well my childhood friend was there but not for any other reason than the crush he had on Reds granddaughter. She was 18, he was nearly 27 and had absolutely no shot at a relationship of any kind with her at all, but he believed otherwise. However, that all changed when i was leaving Reds house after being paid, Red was walking me out, at the same time his granddaughter was doing her best to out walk my friend the stalker ,who waited for her to come back outside from earlier that day. All i did was ask her what her hurry was, i didn't see him, only her. In a desperate attempt to rid herself of her new found not so secret admirer, she headed straight for me and Red at a near run, once she reached us she spun around grampa and jumped into my arms. Naturally i grabbed ahold of her in order to keep her from falling to the ground, now i did not know her, never talked to her, never knew her name, all i knew was that she was Reds granddaughter. But around the same time Reds granddaughter was leaping into my arms, my childhood friend with anger issues and a murder conviction to go along with it, stepped from around the house in time to see, what he thought was his girl, being held up off the ground, in a tight embrace, by his only friend. Once he reached us he asked me what the hell i was doing, he actually yelled it, i was still confused with what the granddaughter did, and to add to my confusion, now my dimwit killer friend from childhood was angry at me. Nothing good could come from that i remember thinking, but i didn't know what to say other than to tell him to calm down, he didn't calm down, and thanks to reds granddaughter, my childhood friend lost his fucking mind! I was at a loss for words but she had something to say, she told him, me, Red and anyone in earshot that she wasn't interested in my childhood friend because she already had a boyfriend, ME! It was obviously a lie to get rid of the creepy bastard, and news to me. I immediately denied it and was explaining to him my side when my friend armed himself with a knife and attempted to poke holes in me, if not for Red and his pistol that he pointed squarely in my friends face, he would've kept going until i was cut into pieces. Red was going to call the police but i didn't stick around for any of that, i got in my truck and got the hell away form Reds place, figured i would lay low, avoid going anywhere for the next 24 hours, plenty long enough for the police to do their thing and for my friend to be behind bars, awaiting his ride to prison. Not much else i could have done, its not like he was going to calm down, he wasn't going to hear me out at some point, and it didn't matter that she was never his girl, or my girl, in his mind i took his girl and i needed to die for it. But unless i somehow end up in prison, he wouldn't be attempting to end me any time soon. Boy was i wrong about that, because two days later my friend showed up at a bar where i used to stop on my way home from work. Turns out that when the police showed up at Reds, my friend panicked, realizing that he was most certainly going to jail and eventually prison, he ran off. Red never called me and i assumed it all was said and done, nope! Instead i got this love sick dead behind the eyes killer, stalker stalking me for the last 2 days. Didn't know until i caught his reflection in the mirror behind the bar, coming at with an aluminum bat. The place was packed and that slowed him down long enough for me to jump the bar and grab a bat of my own from next to the ice machine. It drew enough attention to get the crowd involved, and he was held at bay as i explained to everyone what transpired two days ago and why he was looking to crack my skull in the bar that day, other than insisting that i stole his girl and turned her against him, he admitted what i was saying was true, and he went on to say that every man who hes tried to kill in the past, has died. And just like those guys,, ill die too. He left after that, and so did i. His parting words removed all doubt as to what his intentions were, he was gonna kill me if i stayed put, i could live longer if i left town, but where would i go? And i hated the fact that twice now i had to turn tail and run,, im not ever intimidated or scared of anyone, he was a big guy but not big like me, im just under 7ft and just over 300lbs, he stands a better chance of getting me pregnant than he does whooping me. With my physical size comes an equal size ego, or at least it did back then, because instead of going to the police, and instead of staying at my sister's house in Las Vegas for a while, my ego told me to stand my ground. As the sun was setting that day i knew he was going to show up at my place some time after dark, and ill be waiting for him. A few hours after sundown and my ego is questioning my game plan, i was stuck thinking that what if he gets the better of me and i die, everybody will think that i wasn't waiting for him,, i was hiding from him and now im a victim. Couldn't take that chance, and he does know where i live just like i know where he lives, so if im gonna wait for him, ill wait for him at his house. I did just that, waited in his living room , in the dark, after crawling through an open window. Just after 3 am i heard the sound of keys unlocking the front door, i heard tthe door swing open, i heard footsteps walking down the hallway, i stood up and readied myself. I remember thinking that if i don't kill him he's just gonna keep coming back,and just how ridiculous it was, and how it was over nothing. And with the flick of the switch, there was no turning back, he instantly knew why i was there and without either of us saying a word, we went at it. Neither of us were armed, and we went toe to toe in his living room for what seemed like an eternity, that was actually no more than 10 minutes. In the end, my childhood friend laid on his side on his living room floor, his skull cracked, his right lung punctured, bleeding from both ears. As his breathing drew shallow, he continued to make threats and curse my very existence. When his breathing stopped and his eyes glossed over, i called 911 and explained what happened. Long long story short, i was arrested for murder, out on bail, tried and convicted of second degree homicide. I recived a ten to life sentence, i did 18 years 4 months 4 days and was released in 2018. Im not trying to convince anyone that im telling the truth, believe what you want, or google it. And know that not a single day has gone by since i murdered my childhood friend that i don't think about him, and it was all over nothing.
((M)
you joined yesterday and dropped this bomb
this is so fishy i gotta go open a window

So @DJTheDawg, you've openly admitted here to committing two unsolved murders, and possibly several more.

Even in this age of permissiveness in which we live, I'm fairly certain murders are still frowned upon.

You indicate that these murders were committed in the US, which has no statute of limitations on murder.

You also indicate the only reason you weren't caught is because you were below the radar of law enforcement.

Aren't you now concerned that you've willingly made yourself a target of interest to the authorities?

With a little backwards investigation, especially with the details in your admission, it's certainly possible to still bust you.

Once there was talk of possible future DNA advancements in criminal investigation, Joseph DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer, immediately stopped his crimes, but was still caught decades later.

So my question is, are you really a murderer who hasn't yet faced justice, or are you just a BS Artist?
a) a lot of killers are caught by their bragging years later
b) guilty people have a need to get shit off their chest
c) you gotta do a lot of creative writing in grade 11
d) he doesn't realize the # of views don't count here...

Last edited:

So apparently you didn't read my post, here let me help you out. I was tried and convicted and sent to prison. Nobody is going to bust me for murders ive been convicted of, pretty simple huh. As far as you lacking believe in what i posted, well that changes nothing in my world so carry on.

hedgerow

simpelton
So apparently you didn't read my post, here let me help you out. I was tried and convicted and sent to prison. Nobody is going to bust me for murders ive been convicted of, pretty simple huh. As far as you lacking believe in what i posted, well that changes nothing in my world so carry on.
i wasn't referring to you

Back