bizarre He Identifies As A Dairy Cow 🐮 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Once again Goregrish delivers
IMG_5464.png

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
When seeing something like this, it makes the beating of a trans in the other video not so bad, unless of course you believe in the intersectionality between these two types and you can bear putting someone like this out of their misery and not a trans. Either one thinks they’re something they‘re not and while no one should have violence committed against them, my problem is that they both don’t just want us to tolerate their mental illness but to go along with their delusional ideology. They can both fuck right off.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
When seeing something like this, it makes the beating of a trans in the other video not so bad, unless of course you believe in the intersectionality between these two types and you can bear putting someone like this out of their misery and not a trans. Either one thinks they’re something they‘re not and while no one should have violence committed against them, my problem is that they both don’t just want us to tolerate their mental illness but to go along with their delusional ideology. They can both fuck right off.
Many Americans think that they are somehow the best nation in the world, the only nation with a Constitution, and that more guns = solve more problems.

Clearly these cunts are delusional. Can we beat them up, and put them out of their (and our) misery?

Back