bizarre He Identifies As A Dairy Cow 🐮 (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
WHAT THE FUCK. There needs to be a spec ops team tasked with taking these freaks out. It's just going to get worse. God did not intend any of this sick shit.
You're a Christian I take it? Do you believe in the story of creation? So god made Adam and Eve? They had 2 sons? The rest of humanity came from 2 men fucking, then? Or were Cain and Abel fucking mom? And that's just the beginning of the Bible...... it gets even sicker from there.

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
Family_Guy_Emo_Cow_Branded_Ooh_YahH_HD.gif

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Just as God made him. These are the people we have to respect who they are on the inside instead of burning them alive...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
How is that even possible? makes me wonder if some kind of screwed up surgery is involved? and that begs a bigger question ... how does a doctor get away with shit like this :shrug:
itsalive.jpg

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
You're a Christian I take it? Do you believe in the story of creation? So god made Adam and Eve? They had 2 sons? The rest of humanity came from 2 men fucking, then? Or were Cain and Abel fucking mom? And that's just the beginning of the Bible...... it gets even sicker from there.
I don't think me being a Christian has anything to do with whatever I saw in that video. If you don't think there's anything seriously wrong with it then there's something wrong with you. It's a disgusting freak getting his 5 minutes of fame. People like that used to be locked up now they are celebrated by the LGTBQXF2U8G who keep adding letters and numbers because life is so hard for those poor freaks out there, boohoo. Go help a homeless vet they need it more that someone wanting a sex change.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
God did not intend any of this sick shit.
OH look..... another Christian who has chosen to forget (or overlook) the simple concept that "Only God can pass judgement on others" - which is ironic as the majority of Christians are judgemental folk. Look bud, if your creator god allowed people to be born different from you, then that's your god's choice. Where the fuck do you get off on second-guessing the aims and purposes of your god? Remember: Jehovah works in mysterious ways. Just because you're not clued up on what plan your divinity has for humanity, does not give you the right to be such a vindictive cunt.

I on the other hand - as an atheist - can be as merciful or as vindictive as I like, because I have no god to placate, worship, or debase myself towards.

can someone even care to explain wtf this is ?
how can this be possible ?
Looks like a guy with a pair of rubber udders. Probably a fancy dress outfit. An odd outfit, but hey - he's harming no one by wearing it. Hell, maybe he's even worth milking....? :D

Back