bizarre He Identifies As A Dairy Cow 🐮 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
Looks like we're due for another crusade.
1704012081860.png

sirnovice

Rookie
Many Americans think that they are somehow the best nation in the world, the only nation with a Constitution, and that more guns = solve more problems.

Clearly these cunts are delusional. Can we beat them up, and put them out of their (and our) misery?
I wouldn’t say we have the best nation in the world but I would say I wouldn’t give up my citizenship for any other nation. There’s a decent amount of freedom to be had here. Guns are in the hands of civilians and criminals. In recent years gun purchases have gone up and overall crime has dropped 20%. That’s a considerable amount if you ask me. Though California, New York, Chicago, Louisiana. They seem to bring it down considerably, including the other bigger cities ripe with crime I had not mentioned. Trans people have always been quick to call for violence against the general populace. They should go after the hardcore liberals because god knows they’re not ready for such a thing. They can kindly fuck around and find out otherwise.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
OH look..... another Christian who has chosen to forget (or overlook) the simple concept that "Only God can pass judgement on others" - which is ironic as the majority of Christians are judgemental folk. Look bud, if your creator god allowed people to be born different from you, then that's your god's choice. Where the fuck do you get off on second-guessing the aims and purposes of your god? Remember: Jehovah works in mysterious ways. Just because you're not clued up on what plan your divinity has for humanity, does not give you the right to be such a vindictive cunt.

I on the other hand - as an atheist - can be as merciful or as vindictive as I like, because I have no god to placate, worship, or debase myself towards.

Looks like a guy with a pair of rubber udders. Probably a fancy dress outfit. An odd outfit, but hey - he's harming no one by wearing it. Hell, maybe he's even worth milking....? :D
So your theory is that God whomever it may be the omnipotent omnipresent most power being of all time and who created us, all of a sudden thought "You know what would fix humanity..... Udders. I should have given them Udders! Well let me fix that right away...." This is your great theory. God forgot to make us people cows and that will fix all the horrible things happening out there. You should start your own church, I'll be in the front row!

Back