accident helicopter crash in australia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Excuse me sir..Mr Helicopter pilot ...errr...um..... there's another chopper headed right this way! HULLO HULLO"

Well it said 2 collided but ya I only see 1. Who knows what really happened the news will never tell you the truth.
Theres a vid around somewhere (hopefully it shows up here) where you see both choppers collide mid air . One takes off and hits the incoming helicopter as it's coming in to land.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Someone probably Chucked a Frozen Turkey or a Bowling Ball at the Fuckers!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP
Screenshot_20230112_112425_Google.jpg

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
Passenger spotted the other chopper first. Unfortunately, it was his last sight!
He actually survived. Everyone in that chopper did. It was the one coming up from underneath that experienced 4 fatalities. There were 9 survivors total, which is pretty damn extraordinary for a chopper collision.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
My uncle has his license and has a glass eye idk what the requirements are down under but maybe he has a blind spot 🤣
Aus is a highly diverse country and is proud to allow blind pilots to fly helicopters as not to allow this would leave it open to accusations of being 'diverse-phobic'...

Back