fights Help The Homeless (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
even if its not fake. its still fucked up. this is why homeless people are treated like shit. because theres quite a few who are ungreatful pricks! i think theyre just jealous and or envyous of others who arent in their predicament.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
even if its not fake. its still fucked up. this is why homeless people are treated like shit. because theres quite a few who are ungreatful pricks! i think theyre just jealous and or envyous of others who arent in their predicament.
In some cities, San Fran stands out the most to me, there's a battle going on between mostly churches that feed & shelter & try to help the homeless and a direct correlation with the city's problem with people shitting on the streets in plain view as well as disguarded needles, condoms, etc.
Who does one ultimately blame though? Essentially folks are just enabling the homeless issue if they try to help with giving them handouts but, it's hard not to care also.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I live in an area that is full of bums, and I have found that most are freeloading shitbirds who spread filth and trash wherever they go. I don't care how much is due to mental illness or drugs; they are a plague of vermin enabled by advocates and government wanks who make no effort to corral them or temper their antics. Fuck the "homeless."

Back