fights Help The Homeless (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
In some cities, San Fran stands out the most to me, there's a battle going on between mostly churches that feed & shelter & try to help the homeless and a direct correlation with the city's problem with people shitting on the streets in plain view as well as disguarded needles, condoms, etc.
Who does one ultimately blame though? Essentially folks are just enabling the homeless issue if they try to help with giving them handouts but, it's hard not to care also.
In my old community I was in a suburban community that thankfully didn't have much of a homeless problem but it was starting to pickup in other neighborhoods. At one of the community meetings some dumb cunt suggested that we create a sandwich program and offer them up in a little park/gazebo that we had. I asked her WTF was she thinking. We didn't have any homeless people milling around causing problems, why the fuck would you want to create an environment that would attract them?

There are a reason for professional homeless agencies that are usually concentrated in parts of a city where the homeless naturally congregate. They have the facilities and resources, don't spread this shit out into the community. I know this is NIMBYism but people pick their neighborhoods for a reason.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Nice. Now we gotta go get this old dude to go try to rescue "distressed" alligators and mountain lions. Maybe then he will learn his lesson about situational awareness and making wise decisions.

Not too long ago in my area some tree hugger tried to rescue bobcat kittens on the side of a busy highway. He got clipped by the front of a passing delivery truck and dragged 100+ feet to his death. Oh well.

rocco54

Broken Hearts Are for Assholes...
99.9% of "homeless" chose that lifestyle. Then they play the victim and expect you to take care of them.

Back