accident Hero cop saves car and paasengers from ghost driver (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
That's no hero. If the person driving the other car had a seizure, or lost consciousness or something, the officer should have just let him or her wreck on their own. Instead, he hits them head on??? What if he killed them? Are there any details on this?

Edit: This is from 2018?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That's no hero. If the person driving the other car had a seizure, or lost consciousness or something, the officer should have just let him or her wreck on their own. Instead, he hits them head on??? What if he killed them? Are there any details on this?

The cop didn't hit the car. He was stopped. The driver of the car steered into the cruiser. Somebody was obviously driving it. If there was really no one driving that car it would have drifted to one side or the other or kept on going straight ahead. It would not veer suddenly towards the other lane. Unless maybe the driver suddenly woke up and panicked.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
The cop didn't hit the car. He was stopped. The driver of the car steered into the cruiser. Somebody was obviously driving it. If there was really no one driving that car it would have drifted to one side or the other or kept on going straight ahead. It would not veer suddenly towards the other lane. Unless maybe the driver suddenly woke up and panicked.
To be fair, I saw this on my phone. I'll try to watch it on a bigger screen later and see if my observations are incorrect.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

The car is going the wrong way on a 4 lane interstate. So they didn't fall asleep. They could have been drunk or maybe old and senile and took the wrong exit. But they were going to hit someone head on sooner or later best it be a cop car.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
The car is going the wrong way on a 4 lane interstate. So they didn't fall asleep. They could have been drunk or maybe old and senile and took the wrong exit. But they were going to hit someone head on sooner or later best it be a cop car.
Yeah, maybe so.

Thats héros. He made a controlled stop. If he let him go he could Kill others or himself.. Just take reality as it is.. jeesus..

Back