Hezbollah Warns Israel (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hu$hMoney

Well Known Member
Palestine is doing what everyone else has been trying to do..... Get back what is rightfully theirs from the jews

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Palestinian lmfao they never owned shit.. the ottomans put them there as a place to house there slaves fact...... most palis are still slaves in other arab countries fact.....
palis have built all there houses and mosques in the west bank ontop of older jewish homes and temples fact again.......

the word pali is not even a middle eastern name the british made it up ......
this is why the one and only map that shows pali is a british map....
no other map in the world ever showed it as pali anything because slaves were not allowed to own land.......

No one truly owns land.
The victors tell the stories throught history as has always been

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
No one truly owns land.
this is true while the jews had it first and built jerusalem and the area around it it was never claimed to be owned by jews or arab.... i dont think ownership came into play until the british came in.........

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
No one truly owns land.
this is true while the jews had it first and built jerusalem and the area around it it was never claimed to be owned by jews or arab.... i dont think ownership came into play until the british came in.........

Yup! Probably right there

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
well the land was actually shared by both equally until the romans came in and spread them into europe then came the ottomans and killed or pushed out the rest to house there slaves, then all of the arabs used it for there slaves ...until the jews wanted it back after ww2........

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
well the land was actually shared by both equally until the romans came in and spread them into europe then came the ottomans and killed or pushed out the rest to house there slaves, then all of the arabs used it for there slaves ...until the jews wanted it back after ww2........

1947 borders right there it should be at least.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
WOULDNT WORK anymore since the beginning of it all jerusalem was the capital of the jews and that would have to be turned over to the jews which it clearly was and should be.. the oldest structure or temple is solomas temple which is on the west bank under the dome of the rock along with a ton of jews homes and buildings.. that was 1 thing that faultered in the talks they would go back to the line if jerusalem would be turned over since they wont turn it over they wont go back to the lines its gonna be a never ending story the only true ending is if the arbs actually listened to there quran and gave it to the jews which the quran clearly states israel is for the jews and the kick in the ass is israel wasent even invented when the quran was written.........

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
WOULDNT WORK anymore since the beginning of it all jerusalem was the capital of the jews and that would have to be turned over to the jews which it clearly was and should be.. the oldest structure or temple is solomas temple which is on the west bank under the dome of the rock along with a ton of jews homes and buildings.. that was 1 thing that faultered in the talks they would go back to the line if jerusalem would be turned over since they wont turn it over they wont go back to the lines its gonna be a never ending story the only true ending is if the arbs actually listened to there quran and gave it to the jews which the quran clearly states israel is for the jews and the kick in the ass is israel wasent even invented when the quran was written.........

You're wrong on both counts..it origionally belonged to neither

The Jews were kicked out in 70 CE and didn't reclaim it until 1967.
Jerusalem itself was razed to the ground by the Romans. They deliberately left 2 pillars standing to remind everyone of what they had done.
Various groups of Arabs lived there and rebuilt in the intervening years, but the Dome on the Rock was finished in 691.

While there have been settlements on that site dating to 3000 BCE, Jerusalem as home to the Israelites dates to about 1000 BCE, giving them a total of at most 1500 years. Everybody else had it for 1897 years exactly.
Do squatters rights apply?

At present, it belongs to those with the most guns.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
You're wrong on both counts..it origionally belonged to neither

The Jews were kicked out in 70 CE and didn't reclaim it until 1967.
Jerusalem itself was razed to the ground by the Romans. They deliberately left 2 pillars standing to remind everyone of what they had done.

Various groups of Arabs lived there and rebuilt in the intervening years, but the Dome on the Rock was finished in 691.

While there have been settlements on that site dating to 3000 BCE, Jerusalem as home to the Israelites dates to about 1000 BCE, giving them a total of at most 1500 years. Everybody else had it for 1897 years exactly.

At present, it belongs to those with the most guns.

Good times.

640px-Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm betting Iran was desperately hoping for a ground invasion of gaza, Israel would have its hands full dealing with the war itself and the political/media bullshit that goes with it, buying the iranians more time not for making nukes, but for trying to unfuck their own dollar and sneak out some exports before the shit really hits the fan. I don't think we'll see Israel bomb Iran while america deals with enough internal bullshit to last the next decade or so. Basically america would be dumb to want another war now anyway. Mitt Romney would have told you otherwise but I don't see the billions of dollars rolling in for "operation democracy" in Iraq etc making the average american's life any better. Sure, some cunt got rich, but it wasn't any of you. The US and Israel are hoping for a arab spring type event when the people of Iran will kill most the leaders because they can't afford bread anymore. In the meantime, Iran will incite as much drama as it can through the groups (like hezbollah) and other countries it has sway over.

On a kinda related note, I watched something on TV last night about the first synchrotron to be built in the middle east by Iranian, Israeli and arab scientists, all working side by side without issue trying to get shit done for science.
The funny thing was, because Israeli scientists are involved, Iran and the UAE refused to contribute to development and because iranian scientists are involved Israel and most arab states would not contribute. Somehow they just scraped up enough cash to get it built. And the first thing these scientists talked about was how fucking dumb and petty their respective governments are. I like scientists.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I'm betting Iran was desperately hoping for a ground invasion of gaza
NOT AT ALL THIS IS WHY IRAN has a strick hands off policy they will supply arms but wont step in for nothing......
if they did russia would have already been on the move to take the fields as we would have already started bombing .....

nope they dont....

And the first thing these scientists talked about was how fucking dumb and petty their respective governments are.
yup the both of em are preaty fucked up but what do you expect from goverments run by fucked up religon.....

now with there bid to the u.n. there preaty much finished as the u.s. and russia have vowed to veto the vote....

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
There is a "Palestine",it's called Jordan. Jerusalem belongs to the Hebrews and not Muslim sand apes..Jerusalem was never a "holy place" to Muslims. The Romans sacked Jerusalem and scattered the Jews in 70 AD, now that they are coming back to their land as prophesied,idiots are calling them outlanders. Some Jews are good and some are evil.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
There is a "Palestine",it's called Jordan. Jerusalem belongs to the Hebrews and not Muslim sand apes..Jerusalem was never a "holy place" to Muslims. The Romans sacked Jerusalem and scattered the Jews in 70 AD, now that they are coming back to their land as prophesied,idiots are calling them outlanders. Some Jews are good and some are evil.

The Hebrews lost Jerusalem, it doesn't belong to them anymore than England belongs to the Celts now.

Wombat

This user was banned
The Hebrews lost Jerusalem, it doesn't belong to them anymore than England belongs to the Celts now.
They did indeed,but to whom,who are the "Palestinians"? What artifacts have been unearthed of these Palestinians and what language did they speak? Jerusalem will never belong to the Muslims. I don't expect many to believe prophecy but I do. It was written that the Jews would be scattered after the temple was destroyed and later returned after being punished all over the globe..I have seen this is true.

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
If you're using the religious tracts of some primitive nomadic peoples to shore up the point of view that the Jews have exclusive rights to all of Israel then I dare say you might have a point, at least theologically (and only considering one of many theologies).
In reality, Palestine and the Palestinians exist, whatever the rights and wrongs of the matter that surely is unarguable. Suggesting otherwise is an absurdity.

Wombat

This user was banned
If you're using the religious tracts of some primitive nomadic peoples to shore up the point of view that the Jews have exclusive rights to all of Israel then I dare say you might have a point, at least theologically (and only considering one of many theologies).
In reality, Palestine and the Palestinians exist, whatever the rights and wrongs of the matter that surely is unarguable. Suggesting otherwise is an absurdity.
Is there a history of a Palestinian people before 1948? There is a history of the Hebrews(Jews) over two thousand years ago...

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
Is there a history of a Palestinian people before 1948? There is a history of the Hebrews(Jews) over two thousand years ago...
It's considered by many that the Philistines are the forerunners of the Palestinians. Balfour mentioned Palestine as a place (first world war, not second).
But, who cares? There are people who identify, and are identified, as Palestinians. What has history or spiritual claptrap to do with that?
There are cogent arguments that Israel should, or should not, be under Jewish rule, however, the idea that Palestinians do not in fact exist, while amusing, does not further any sensible discussion on the issue.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
This song was written by a man who lived in the 10th and 11th century. So it certainly has been called Palestine for quite some time.

It doesn't matter who the original inhabitants were, there are ruins in Anatolia that predate the Turks, so does that mean the Greeks or Italians should lay claim to it? Since there is a history of them being there centuries before.

Wombat

This user was banned
The title "Palestinian" came from the Romans as they re named Judah and Sumeria,Jordan is even an English invention after carving up the Ottoman empire. I care,because it is a lie.
Here's a starter kit for you on a brief history of what you are talking about my friend...

http://www.imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm

Back