Hezbollah Warns Israel (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
The righteous ones are the people in both Israel and Palestine who believe in human dignity and are opposed to tyranny of the strong over the weak.
The Palestinians are not fake, they are tangible, they exist. If they didn't you wouldn't be displaying such uncouth sentiments.
One can only presume that your position is untenable if all that you can offer in defence of it is emotional pleas, historical inaccuracies, slanderous and uninformed slurs and bogus spiritualism.
I have no hatred for the righteous ones on both sides,I can say Israel being surrounded by giant hostile countries is a pretty good version of strong and the weak..The name and history(Palestinians) are fake,of course the people are real. I feel sorry for them that their Arab brothers do not help them.."uncouth sentiments"? lol How much money did Arafat squirrel away from international aid he received through his years and put into a Swiss bank account? Even he was there to rape those poor people and only fund the animals.

Wombat

This user was banned
Nothing,I must have jumped to conclusions..Didn't know you were sooophistcated.

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
I have no hatred for the righteous ones on both sides,I can say Israel being surrounded by giant hostile countries is a pretty good version of strong and the weak..The name and history(Palestinians) are fake,of course the people are real. I feel sorry for them that their Arab brothers do not help them.."uncouth sentiments"? lol How much money did Arafat squirrel away from international aid he received through his years and put into a Swiss bank account? Even he was there to rape those poor people and only fund the animals.
What has Arafat to do with people suffering now? What have Arab nations to do with that? What has your history?
Israel can ignore the plight of people who should be protected and helped by them because of these things?
Israel is a wealthy and well educated nation, why is it not also a civilised one?

Wombat

This user was banned
What has Arafat to do with people suffering now? What have Arab nations to do with that? What has your history?
Israel can ignore the plight of people who should be protected and helped by them because of these things?
Israel is a wealthy and well educated nation, why is it not also a civilised one?
Israel is very civilized..Arafat was their leader and he buttfu*&ed them,they are accustomed to being taken advantage of by their leaders and their big Arab brothers..If Rich and well educated Arab nations like Kuwait,UAE and Sauds care so much,why aren't they helping the Palestinians? Palestinians are Arabs so it has quite alot to do with that. My history has credit.

Wombat

This user was banned
I have no sophistication whatsoever, but that's not relevant either.
Neither do I.. If you live in France..How do you feel about all the Algerian and Morrocan Arab Muslims that have infested your nation,if I may ask?

Weeping Tom

Israel is very civilized..Arafat was their leader and he buttfu*&ed them,they are accustomed to being taken advantage of by their leaders and their big Arab brothers..If Rich and well educated Arab nations like Kuwait,UAE and Sauds care so much,why aren't they helping the Palestinians? Palestinians are Arabs so it has quite alot to do with that. My history has credit.
How has your history any credit?
The Palestinians don't actually live in Kuwait etc. do they? If not, it's not really their responsibility is it?
Jews and Arabs, all semites at the end of the day, even the religions aren't that different. I realise that there's less semitic blood in the worlds Jewish population than there is in the average Arabs, but since you are talking about blood, Jews and Arabs and so on...

Wombat

This user was banned
The Seychelles aren't actually in France.
Okay,more like Islands,so you don't have that problem but I'm sure you are aware of what those people are doing to France..It's a shame and sad to watch. Taking over busy streets to pray,making areas off limits to police,burning cars and raping French natives isn't my idea of a religion of peace..Would Jews behave that way? Heaven forbid they would open businesses and provide jobs,how dare those Jews!

Wombat

This user was banned
How has your history any credit?
The Palestinians don't actually live in Kuwait etc. do they? If not, it's not really their responsibility is it?
Jews and Arabs, all semites at the end of the day, even the religions aren't that different. I realise that there's less semitic blood in the worlds Jewish population than there is in the average Arabs, but since you are talking about blood, Jews and Arabs and so on...
I didn't say they live in Kuwait and you know that,but those Arab nations support(supposedly)the Palestinians..There is less Semitic blood in the Jews that have been scattered and mixed with others yes,not all. It's not Israels responsibility either as I said before that the Palestinians were offered citizenship in the new Israel but they refused hoping the Arab nations that invaded would wipe all Jews out and they LOST! So it is their Arab brothers that should be responsible to help them out and give them land.

Weeping Tom

I didn't say they live in Kuwait and you know that,but those Arab nations support(supposedly)the Palestinians..There is less Semitic blood in the Jews that have been scattered and mixed with others yes,not all. It's not Israels responsibility either as I said before that the Palestinians were offered citizenship in the new Israel but they refused hoping the Arab nations that invaded would wipe all Jews out and they LOST! So it is their Arab brothers that should be responsible to help them out and give them land.

Okay,more like Islands,so you don't have that problem but I'm sure you are aware of what those people are doing to France..It's a shame and sad to watch. Taking over busy streets to pray,making areas off limits to police,burning cars and raping French natives isn't my idea of a religion of peace..Would Jews behave that way? Heaven forbid they would open businesses and provide jobs,how dare those Jews!

Personally, I find all religious zealots distasteful, be they Jewish, Muslim, Christian or whathaveyou. It's not really about religion, there are plenty of lazy, useless Jews and plenty of hardworking Muslims, and Vice Versa.
Jews have been behaving badly in Israel, so have Muslims, this doesn't give either side some right to keep on behaving so badly.

Wombat

This user was banned
Personally, I find all religious zealots distasteful, be they Jewish, Muslim, Christian or whathaveyou. It's not really about religion, there are plenty of lazy, useless Jews and plenty of hardworking Muslims, and Vice Versa.
Jews have been behaving badly in Israel, so have Muslims, this doesn't give either side some right to keep on behaving so badly.
I don't care for zealots either,I was just trying to make a point how Muslim immigrants misbehave quite badly,not Jews so much... But it is about history and the facts and I think I made my point.

Weeping Tom

I don't care for zealots either,I was just trying to make a point how Muslim immigrants misbehave quite badly,not Jews so much... But it is about history and the facts and I think I made my point.
I really cannot agree that you have shown this to be the case.
There is the fact that Palestina is mentioned in the Old Testament, well before Roman occupation. Please explain how historically, the terms, Palestine and Palestinians do not have any historical basis.
It has been stated that history and religious prophecy are irrelevant to your argument, you have in no way shown that they are in some way pertinent.
Your attacks on racial groups, Arabs and Palestinians, have not, to my mind, been in any way justified. Please elaborate on this theme further.
You have in no way shown that Palestinians are in the wrong or deserve, due to their ethnicity, such callous disregard.
I would say that Jews have been behaving intolerably towards the Palestinians, so if you want this to head down to racial superiority, you'll have to work on this point a little.

Wombat

This user was banned
I really cannot agree that you have shown this to be the case.
There is the fact that Palestina is mentioned in the Old Testament, well before Roman occupation. Please explain how historically, the terms, Palestine and Palestinians do not have any historical basis.
It has been stated that history and religious prophecy are irrelevant to your argument, you have in no way shown that they are in some way pertinent.
Your attacks on racial groups, Arabs and Palestinians, have not, to my mind, been in any way justified. Please elaborate on this theme further.
You have in no way shown that Palestinians are in the wrong or deserve, due to their ethnicity, such callous disregard.
I would say that Jews have been behaving intolerably towards the Palestinians, so if you want this to head down to racial superiority, you'll have to work on this point a little.
The Bible has been translated many times,the latest is a bastardization from the KJV that was bastardized before that...Palestine is confused with Philistine and lost through translation.The Philistines are not related to the Palestines either,it's a mistake through translation..

http://www.torah.org/learning/basics/israel-nutshell/chapter3.html

Weeping Tom

The Bible has been translated many times,the latest is a bastardization from the KJV that was bastardized before that...Palestine is confused with Philistine and lost through translation.The Philistines are not related to the Palestines either,it's a mistake through translation..

http://www.torah.org/learning/basics/israel-nutshell/chapter3.html
Nobody actually knows who the descendants of the Philistines, let alone the other tribes, were. It's all theoretical, if this is so, and it is, then that would make your source somewhat dubious. Would it not?

Wombat

This user was banned
Nobody actually knows who the descendants of the Philistines, let alone the other tribes, were. It's all theoretical, if this is so, and it is, then that would make your source somewhat dubious. Would it not?
It is from the term "Philistines" that the name "Palestinians" has been taken. Actually, the ancient Philistines and modern Palestinians have something in common: both are invaders from other lands! That is precisely the meaning of their name, that is not an ethnic denomination but an adjective applied to them: Peleshet, from the verb "pelesh", "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders". The Philistines were a confederation of non-Semitic peoples coming from Crete, the Aegean Islands and Asia Minor, also known as "Sea Peoples".

Weeping Tom

It is from the term "Philistines" that the name "Palestinians" has been taken. Actually, the ancient Philistines and modern Palestinians have something in common: both are invaders from other lands! That is precisely the meaning of their name, that is not an ethnic denomination but an adjective applied to them: Peleshet, from the verb "pelesh", "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders". The Philistines were a confederation of non-Semitic peoples coming from Crete, the Aegean Islands and Asia Minor, also known as "Sea Peoples".
This is theoretical, not factual. Nobody truly knows who the Philistines were. It would certainly be a nice theory that would suit a certain agenda, but, even were it true (perhaps it is, it's possible) it makes no difference.
Palestine has some historical basis, that basis is also theoretical, but you are arguing with absolutes and I am not.

Wombat

This user was banned
This is theoretical, not factual. Nobody truly knows who the Philistines were. It would certainly be a nice theory that would suit a certain agenda, but, even were it true (perhaps it is, it's possible) it makes no difference.
Palestine has some historical basis, that basis is also theoretical, but you are arguing with absolutes and I am not.
It does have some historical basis,after the Romans sacked Jerusalem Palestina existed,it was an affront to the Jews by the Romans. I'm not saying Palestine never existed,just that the Palestinians today have no ancient and Biblical or Koranic claim to Jerusalem. Let their rich Arab brothers help them as they promised before the Israeli/Arab war in 1948.

Weeping Tom

It does have some historical basis,after the Romans sacked Jerusalem Palestina existed,it was an affront to the Jews by the Romans. I'm not saying Palestine never existed,just that the Palestinians today have no ancient and Biblical or Koranic claim to Jerusalem. Let their rich Arab brothers help them as they promised before the Israeli/Arab war in 1948.
My friend, you said previously that the word Palestine was first used in 1948, now you agree that this is not so. Though it goes appears to go back further than you now suggest.
It has no bearing on the case anyway, nor does the treatment of Palestinians by Arab nations. If my neighbour kicks his dog I am not justified in doing the same thing.

Wombat

This user was banned
The Romans renamed it Palestina,then after some time it was part of the Ottoman empire,after England carved it up after WW2 it was called Palestine again,the name the Romans used to insult the Jews after sacking Jerusalem and destroying their holy temple,that's what they called Philistine" was "Palestine" it was an affront and my point is that name was given by Romans and not a native name,it was Judah before it was Palestina was my point..My point is the Jews have a history there,not the Jordanians that are called Palestinians. You weren't paying attention I guess and I'm tired of repeating myself.

Back