Hezbollah Warns Israel (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
This song was written by a man who lived in the 10th and 11th century. So it certainly has been called Palestine for quite some time.

It doesn't matter who the original inhabitants were, there are ruins in Anatolia that predate the Turks, so does that mean the Greeks or Italians should lay claim to it? Since there is a history of them being there centuries before.

A friend of mine has just told me that Palestine (though not Palestinian) is mentioned, by that name, in the Old Testament. She's searching for it as we speak.
This is of course irrelevant, but, worth mentioning in this context.

And here she has it...
Sorrow of men of Palestina. Ex 15:14
Rejoice not thou whole Palestina. Isiah 14:29
Thou whole Palestina art dissolved. Isiah 14:31

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
This song was written by a man who lived in the 10th and 11th century. So it certainly has been called Palestine for quite some time.

It doesn't matter who the original inhabitants were, there are ruins in Anatolia that predate the Turks, so does that mean the Greeks or Italians should lay claim to it? Since there is a history of them being there centuries before.

The 10th century lasts from 901-1000 AD,the Romans renamed Judah,"Palestina" in 70 AD.

Weeping Tom

The title "Palestinian" came from the Romans as they re named Judah and Sumeria,Jordan is even an English invention after carving up the Ottoman empire. I care,because it is a lie.
Here's a starter kit for you on a brief history of what you are talking about my friend...

http://www.imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm
I think the main point is, that there were people who lived, wherever you'd like to call it, and who have been displaced. These people are Palestinians, this is what they, and the whole world, call themselves.
As people, they deserve a modicum of respect and human decency, deny their existence all you want, they'll still be there.
Ignore it and it'll go away, is an adage that simply doesn't work in this instance.

Wombat

This user was banned
A friend of mine has just told me that Palestine (though not Palestinian) is mentioned, by that name, in the Old Testament. She's searching for it as we speak.
This is of course irrelevant, but, worth mentioning in this context.

And here she has it...
Sorrow of men of Palestina. Ex 15:14
Rejoice not thou whole Palestina. Isiah 14:29
Thou whole Palestina art dissolved. Isiah 14:31
Like I said earlier,the Romans sacked Jerusalem in 70 AD and renamed it "Palestina". My point is the ROMANS renamed Judah/Sumaria including Jerusalem of course "Palestina" where people got "Palestine" from. It is in the old testament for all to see,it did not happen in the new testament. This is old news my friends,I appreciate your effort and concern.

Wombat

This user was banned
I think the main point is, that there were people who lived, wherever you'd like to call it, and who have been displaced. These people are Palestinians, this is what they, and the whole world, call themselves.
As people, they deserve a modicum of respect and human decency, deny their existence all you want, they'll still be there.
Ignore it and it'll go away, is an adage that simply doesn't work in this instance.
I agree,why do not all their ARAB brothers with all that land give them a state,why must the tiny sliver of Israel be responsible for them when they are Arabs as well?

Weeping Tom

Like I said earlier,the Romans sacked Jerusalem in 70 AD and renamed it "Palestina". My point is the ROMANS renamed Judah/Sumaria including Jerusalem of course "Palestina" where people got "Palestine" from. It is in the old testament for all to see,it did not happen in the new testament. This is old news my friends,I appreciate your effort and concern.
It is nice, and somewhat touching, to be appreciated after all this time.
The Old testament is before the Roman occupation of Palestina though surely. Is it not?
But again my friend, does it actually matter?

Weeping Tom

I agree,why do not all their ARAB brothers with all that land give them a state,why must the tiny sliver of Israel be responsible for them when they are Arabs as well?
Perhaps the Palestinians want to live in the land that their forefathers did, is that so unreasonable?
Is it then an Arab problem alone and not also a Palestinian and Israeli one? Surely not.

Wombat

This user was banned
Shirley it is..Why do the Arabs keep Palestinians in refugee camps and have even massacred them? Why do their brother Arabs do this? It is because they hate the Jews and want to push them into the sea,they are worse than the Nazis,just by your avatar I can see why you favor the animal Arabs over the Israelites. The Palestinians had a chance to stay in Israel in their homes of their ancestors but chose to bank on the first Arab war against Israel to pull out and watch the Jews get slaughtered but it didn't happen that way so they lost that gamnble and that is human life.

Weeping Tom

Shirley it is..Why do the Arabs keep Palestinians in refugee camps and have even massacred them? Why do their brother Arabs do this? It is because they hate the Jews and want to push them into the sea,they are worse than the Nazis,just by your avatar I can see why you favor the animal Arabs over the Israelites. The Palestinians had a chance to stay in Israel in their homes of their ancestors but chose to bank on the first Arab war against Israel to pull out and watch the Jews get slaughtered but it didn't happen that way so they lost that gamnble and that is human life.
My avatar shows that I favour Arabs over Jews? Fiddlesticks! Explain yourself.
What Arabs do to Palestinians is hardly pertinent. Do Palestinians have no right to life and liberty because of an Arabs opinion?

KingFate

Légion Blanche

When you call the Arabs "animals", people will no longer see your debate as having credibility. Also, when you have to resort to bringing up the Nazis or draw comparisons that's the key sign the debate is dead. ;)

Wombat

This user was banned
The only people that can trace back a lineage to the ancient Canaanites are the Jews, not the Palestinians, as Canaanites did not exist any longer after the 8thcentury b.c.e. and they were not annihilated but assimilated into the Jewish people.
Conclusion: the Palestinians cannot claim any descent from the ancient Canaanites - if so, why not to pretend also the Syrian "occupied territories", namely, Lebanon? Why do they not speak the language of the ancient Canaanites, that was Hebrew? Because they are NOT Canaanites at all.

Weeping Tom

The only people that can trace back a lineage to the ancient Canaanites are the Jews, not the Palestinians, as Canaanites did not exist any longer after the 8thcentury b.c.e. and they were not annihilated but assimilated into the Jewish people.
Conclusion: the Palestinians cannot claim any descent from the ancient Canaanites - if so, why not to pretend also the Syrian "occupied territories", namely, Lebanon? Why do they not speak the language of the ancient Canaanites, that was Hebrew? Because they are NOT Canaanites at all.
I suspect your historical knowledge to be somewhat unsound, but even were you quite correct, it is irrelevant.

Wombat

This user was banned
My avatar shows that I favour Arabs over Jews? Fiddlesticks! Explain yourself.
What Arabs do to Palestinians is hardly pertinent. Do Palestinians have no right to life and liberty because of an Arabs opinion?
I said that because you have a typical looking rat faced Jew so maybe you don't like any Jews for that matter no? Palestinians are Arabs so why doesn't their Arab brothers help them out,all those rich Arab countries..Of course they have a right to exist,not all are bad,only a few that are using them,having kids yearn to blow themselves up and use aid money that is for food and infrastructure for arms.

Wombat

This user was banned
When you call the Arabs "animals", people will no longer see your debate as having credibility. Also, when you have to resort to bringing up the Nazis or draw comparisons that's the key sign the debate is dead. ;)
I think only an animal would encourage their boys to become a suicide bomber..I bring up Nazis because the people that are now called Palestinians were allies of the Nazis..Ever hear of the grand Mufti of Jerusalem? I have enough "credibility" to continue with you..

Weeping Tom

I said that because you have a typical looking rat faced Jew so maybe you don't like any Jews for that matter no? Palestinians are Arabs so why doesn't their Arab brothers help them out,all those rich Arab countries..Of course they have a right to exist,not all are bad,only a few that are using them,having kids yearn to blow themselves up and use aid money that is for food and infrastructure for arms.
Excuse me? It is a picture of Yves Saint Laurent, such lamentable ignorance is beyond me.
I think King Fate raised a good point previously, if you resort to calling Arabs animals and so on, and bring in Nazism, you've clearly lost control of your subject. Please do try and discuss these matters with some maturity.

Wombat

This user was banned
I suspect your historical knowledge to be somewhat unsound, but even were you quite correct, it is irrelevant.
That's fine,I wasn't here to change anyones mind..Just to state my opinion. I do think my point is relevant though as the Palestinians are fake dupes being used by their dear Arab brothers,I feel for the righteous ones.

Wombat

This user was banned
Excuse me? It is a picture of Yves Saint Laurent, such lamentable ignorance is beyond me.
I think King Fate raised a good point previously, if you resort to calling Arabs animals and so on, and bring in Nazism, you've clearly lost control of your subject. Please do try and discuss these matters with some maturity.
I explained that only an animal would send off their young sons to commit suicide/mass homicide in the name of their holy and Nazis were allied with the grand mufti of Jerusalem and had Arab SS brigades there too as believe it or not,Jews have lived there since Abraham came to that land and all over from Iraq to Persia and all over "Palestine".

Weeping Tom

That's fine,I wasn't here to change anyones mind..Just to state my opinion. I do think my point is relevant though as the Palestinians are fake dupes being used by their dear Arab brothers,I feel for the righteous ones.
The righteous ones are the people in both Israel and Palestine who believe in human dignity and are opposed to tyranny of the strong over the weak.
The Palestinians are not fake, they are tangible, they exist. If they didn't you wouldn't be displaying such uncouth sentiments.
One can only presume that your position is untenable if all that you can offer in defence of it is emotional pleas, historical inaccuracies, slanderous and uninformed slurs and bogus spiritualism.

Wombat

This user was banned

Guess, Gitano, Jordache, Calvin Klein, and Levi-Strauss jeans to Ralph [Lifshitz] Lauren cosmetics, Pierre Cardin and Yves Saint Laurent, London Fog are all Jewish businesses. So is Chanel, Revlon, Faberge, Estee Lauder, Vidal Sassoon, and Max Factor. Are Jewish owned businesses. I agree,lamentable ignorance is beyond me as well.:)

Weeping Tom

Guess, Gitano, Jordache, Calvin Klein, and Levi-Strauss jeans to Ralph [Lifshitz] Lauren cosmetics, Pierre Cardin and Yves Saint Laurent, London Fog are all Jewish businesses. So is Chanel, Revlon, Faberge, Estee Lauder, Vidal Sassoon, and Max Factor. Are Jewish owned businesses. I agree,lamentable ignorance is beyond me as well.:)
Yves Saint Laurent was a Catholic, but even if he had been a Jew or an Arab, why would that have mattered? What is wrong with his picture?

Back