Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...FFS...

...Can we get a translation???

...I'd like to know who or what their intended target was, because i'm just as confused as everybody in the video...

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
A mother and a son broke into a house, in Peixoto de Azevedo, Mato Grosso state, Brazil, and killed two elderly people - 71-year-old Pilson P.d.S. and 65-year-old Rui L.B. - this Sunday (21). One of the deceased was a well-known gold miner in the city. According to the Civil Police, a priest who was at the residence was also injured.

In the video, it is possible to see that at least eight people were in the house when the woman entered shooting. In another part of the video, the suspects - identified as Ines Gemilaki and her son, Bruno Gemilaki Dal Poz - appear fleeing, carrying firearms.

Another man, believed to be the woman's husband, is also suspected of involvement in the murders. He was waiting outside the house to let the suspects escape. According to the police, the motive for the crime is suspected to be a commercial disagreement.

IMG_1273.jpeg
IMG_1274.jpeg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
A mother and a son broke into a house, in Peixoto de Azevedo, Mato Grosso state, Brazil, and killed two elderly people - 71-year-old Pilson P.d.S. and 65-year-old Rui L.B. - this Sunday (21). One of the deceased was a well-known gold miner in the city. According to the Civil Police, a priest who was at the residence was also injured.

In the video, it is possible to see that at least eight people were in the house when the woman entered shooting. In another part of the video, the suspects - identified as Ines Gemilaki and her son, Bruno Gemilaki Dal Poz - appear fleeing, carrying firearms.

Another man, believed to be the woman's husband, is also suspected of involvement in the murders. He was waiting outside the house to let the suspects escape. According to the police, the motive for the crime is suspected to be a commercial disagreement.

View attachment 775660
View attachment 775661View attachment 775662View attachment 775663
Idk, those older people had time to get out of the house...just saying. I think they could have been saved.

Back