Holocaust Denial to be Criminal Offense in Canada (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mtnflyer

Border Undesirable
I'd slap Him in the Fkn Mouth!!! 🤟🤘🤙...SP
Trudeau has the most punchable face in all Canada, and possibly even in the beggar's nation of Quebec. Alas, he's protected by his RCMP crony detail, and you just can't get close unless you're one of his meek little snowflakes. There's a-lot of people who would like to 'slap him in the Fkn Mouth', though.

Trudeau's bought the CBC with public money already; he intends to remove freedom of thought and speech. If you don't like it, you will be led into jail and removed, as well. The design of his gold-digging, whore mother was to birth the supreme lord.

I've heard lots of people say they want to punch Trudeau. Never heard anyone call him 'stupid', though. Suppose that's because he's not. He's not killing people, he's just making them obey. It seems like the media and Jewish support is a good place to start such a quest.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Trudeau has the most punchable face in all Canada, and possibly even in the beggar's nation of Quebec. Alas, he's protected by his RCMP crony detail, and you just can't get close unless you're one of his meek little snowflakes. There's a-lot of people who would like to 'slap him in the Fkn Mouth', though.

Trudeau's bought the CBC with public money already; he intends to remove freedom of thought and speech. If you don't like it, you will be led into jail and removed, as well. The design of his gold-digging, whore mother was to birth the supreme lord.

I've heard lots of people say they want to punch Trudeau. Never heard anyone call him 'stupid', though. Suppose that's because he's not. He's not killing people, he's just making them obey. It seems like the media and Jewish support is a good place to start such a quest.
Well put My Friend! U know what's up with that POS!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Because nothing will stamp out anti-semitism like imprisoning people for questioning the official narrative

April 8 2022 | The Canadian Press

Only idiots deny the holocaust but that should not make it illegal.

Justin T is a butt hurt little fag who really needs to be fucked in the ass for being such a total woke cunt...

Last edited:

angelo

Well Known Member
canada does not have freedom of speech in its charter.
hate speech is punishable
canada is not a democracy
justin castro is just as bad as his predecessors and his successor
can BC just get their shit together and leave cubanada

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Did the jewish holocaust occur? Of course it did and the kikes have been milking it for last 75+ years. I wish they'd move on and quit their kvetching. All sorts of cultures or religions have been on the shitty end of the stick and they don't get the same public sympathy as the jews.

As for our cunty government making it illegal to deny or downplay the jewish holocaust, I think its complete bullshit. Again, yes 5 millionish jews died in often brutal ways but if I want to look like a muppet and say it didn't happen or that it was no big deal that should be my right. If someone were to publicly deny the jewish, or any, holocaust they're not causing an immediate danger to anyone else and therefore protected as freedom of speech. If you don't like or agree with what someone has to say but they're not yelling "fire" in a crowded theater than you need to suck it up and deal with it.
The Jews are not milking it at all compared to our abos in Aus. Every thing they fuck up, be it housing (by destroying it), their kids (by fucking them or beating them etc), anything they get given really, is explained away by 'intergenerational trauma' for the horrors they faced when the we rocked up at Botany Bay in 1788. At least the Jews experienced real trauma yet got a new country together and built such a powerful military that no one will take them on.

Our abos can't even get a job, not even when it's a pretend government job with massive pay for being black (normally white but just as real as a trans woman) and not comming to work...

I cant wait for our new prime minister Albanese to share BJ's with your Prime Minister... same ilk...

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
The Jews are not milking it at all compared to our abos in Aus. Every thing they fuck up, be it housing (by destroying it), their kids (by fucking them or beating them etc), anything they get given really, is explained away by 'intergenerational trauma' for the horrors they faced when the we rocked up at Botany Bay in 1788. At least the Jews experienced real trauma yet got a new country together and built such a powerful military that no one will take them on.

Our abos can't even get a job, not even when it's a pretend government job with massive pay for being black (normally white but just as real as a trans woman) and not comming to work...

I cant wait for our new prime minister Albanese to share BJ's with your Prime Minister... same ilk...
The feathers (native indians) here are the same thing. No doubt, when the White man arrived their traditional way of living changed and often for the worse. That is just the reality of the world, there are winners and there are losers. Fucking deal with it, learn from it and move the fuck on.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The feathers (native indians) here are the same thing. No doubt, when the White man arrived their traditional way of living changed and often for the worse. That is just the reality of the world, there are winners and there are losers. Fucking deal with it, learn from it and move the fuck on.
Unfortunately, territory is only yours as long as you can protect it from those who covet it.
It has always been that way.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

It's no better in America. And there are laws in place now that make it a high misdemeanor or Felony , under the " HATE CRIMES ACT" to say, act, gesture, verbally incite a act that " may " bring harm to a person based on sex, religion, etc....

18 U.S. Code § 249 - Hate crime acts.​

The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act .
And many more. These are just the Federal laws.

America has it all figured out. Even though for well into 100 years, but let's focus on 1960 forward, that mixing up the races has failed horribly. Instead of acknowledging the truth, the U.S. will force us to " act accordingly" .
Yes indeed. The U.S. has all things figured out.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
We fought the wrong enemy - Google Search trong 2020
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-310fb1a52372cb8a8ab132a3f958b287

Attachments

• 1667446350660.png
    1667446350660.png
    135 KB · Views: 26
Back