Holocaust Denial to be Criminal Offense in Canada (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The feathers (native indians) here are the same thing. No doubt, when the White man arrived their traditional way of living changed and often for the worse. That is just the reality of the world, there are winners and there are losers. Fucking deal with it, learn from it and move the fuck on.
I use the argument 'ok but what would have happened in Aus (or in your case Canada) was not colonised by the English. Let's say Cook sailed away and said to the King, "Yeah sire, it's a fucking long way away and good for nothing. I say leave it to the abos."

So what happens now? French of 1770 are obviously going to say "Yes, we won't be colonisers... lets sail away"

Portuguese like wise.

And then fast forward to 1942. The Jap's will take one look and say 'Sail away'...

It's sounding like that song by Enya...

Did the jewish holocaust occur? Of course it did and the kikes have been milking it for last 75+ years. I wish they'd move on and quit their kvetching. All sorts of cultures or religions have been on the shitty end of the stick and they don't get the same public sympathy as the jews.

As for our cunty government making it illegal to deny or downplay the jewish holocaust, I think its complete bullshit. Again, yes 5 millionish jews died in often brutal ways but if I want to look like a muppet and say it didn't happen or that it was no big deal that should be my right. If someone were to publicly deny the jewish, or any, holocaust they're not causing an immediate danger to anyone else and therefore protected as freedom of speech. If you don't like or agree with what someone has to say but they're not yelling "fire" in a crowded theater than you need to suck it up and deal with it.
To think the Armenian Genocide of 1.5 million deaths, Armenians were systematically killed (of all religions) by the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) and justice never sought internationally. Turkey still doesnt admit it committed the atrocity, Yet a country radicalized by harsh treatment coming out of the treaty of versaille, who killed 6 million Jews, owned up to it, pays billions to jews (to this day) and we still talk about it. Fuck the holocaust, its been fixed now, lets move onto Turkey paying Billions to Armenia.

Here in Canada jews rank as the highest rates of wealth percapita. Its not a stereotype if its true. shits broken. I hate politics.

Unless of course we only care about certain events that play into modern narratives, allowing for political manipulation of the general populous. Ive grown up in a liberal family, which pays 53% income tax (bloody communist). Shits going too far, any farther and i might just become a fascist. My mother and father both hate black people and those darn chinese immigrants but wont admit to it, occasionally it slips out and they cover it up because its "politically incorrect" like who the fuck cares what you think, just dont go committing genocide. Fuck the snowflake world these sensetive libtards have created for future generations. I mean what happened to liberals not liking cancel culture as its not balanced, Kanye west makes one stupid incesitive remark, and suddenly he loses a 1.5 bilion contract. He wasnt inciting people to kill jews, he just shared his opinion, and everyone has one and in the country he lives in (the one where he made the remark) he has freedom of speech, but somehow that didnt matter.

I feel myself slowly getting more and more "radicalized" the less i buy into the liberal propoganda im fed in the institutions supposed to educate me, do i welcome it and become a social outcast, or do i play but the liberal handbook and finger my bum while suppressing my true opinions and thoughts, to think that we live in a world where we can no longer share our true thoughts.... hmm sounds a bit familiar doesnt it....

Dave_63

As a species we are quite unpleasant.
This user was banned
Canadian school curriculum will soon include jewish studies in an effort to "better educate the young people"

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Did the jewish holocaust occur? Of course it did and the kikes have been milking it for last 75+ years. I wish they'd move on and quit their kvetching. All sorts of cultures or religions have been on the shitty end of the stick and they don't get the same public sympathy as the jews.

As for our cunty government making it illegal to deny or downplay the jewish holocaust, I think its complete bullshit. Again, yes 5 millionish jews died in often brutal ways but if I want to look like a muppet and say it didn't happen or that it was no big deal that should be my right. If someone were to publicly deny the jewish, or any, holocaust they're not causing an immediate danger to anyone else and therefore protected as freedom of speech. If you don't like or agree with what someone has to say but they're not yelling "fire" in a crowded theater than you need to suck it up and deal with it.
Yeah..... NOT....."6 MILLION DEAD".....BS!!!

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

hokie

the sand in your vagina
I mean when you let stupid people think and say stupid things so much that it becomes a problem, then something has to be done about it. Denying something that actually happened is fucking stupid. You're stupid if you deny the holocaust. You should be penalized for being intentionally stupid.

If it was me I'd round up all holocaust deniers and put them into camps so they can be with their own kind.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Exactly! Of the millions dead the jews bleat about there were dissidents, gypsies & fags all rolled into those millions as well that weren't jews, gottsta make up the numbers!
It would be interesting to know the numbers the Nazis purposedly killed & the number of jews that died of disease in those camps & the bodies disposed of through cremation ( OH,NO! jews put in ovens! )
Stalin murdered millions more of his own Russians than the jews ever lost, no crying & bleating from the Russians though, just sucked it up.
If you look through history no race has a good word for the jews, why's that???????
q: what's the difference between a jew and a pizza
a: a pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven

dedshite

Rookie
Yeah ^jews^ call us the slave race not matter which you are. but that is acceptable and ^we^ have to wear it. 'We' will continue to suffer under their tight grip in 'our' daily lives as both sides of the coin is manipulted.
Unfortunately 'we' have no rights to defend ourselves under the current government's against the growing tyranny to come.

My grandparents and their war friends told me what the 'jews' did in the war and their overall plans and that we slaves are all in deep shit.

Spend some time researching those 'jews', what they own, control and manipulate, historically and currently.
We're fucked.

And that's what is deemed we deserve as the slave race.

We are going to wars for them, dying through poverty for them, fighting each other over bullshit for them, when will we be freed? Never.

Not until the so called apocalypse when the so called chosen will rule. Apparently.

My guess is leave if your leader is intimidating you, which is probably why this vendetta against us is happening. 'Culling the masses' in such a nice way.(sarcasm).

You try and complain about your rights and your fucked, I'm fucked, and we're all fucked.

It's already too late to fight the tyranny of hate against us 'goy' (slaves, lower class folks)

Btw, who determines what is legal or not from WW2 events ?
It's possible to find out but digging around for the truth could end in your disaster.

They'll see to that. And more.
Good luck Canada, and the rest of us..

Nikolaiev

I AM the one who Jew-Jewㅤ -Ne Varietur-
People are waking up. He no longer believes in the fable of "OhLow Cost", this myth which allowed the greatest extortion racket in the history of humanity and the theft of territory by crooks.

"holocaust" is a religious term that Roger Garaudy had already denounced as "apartheid even for the dead", all this has only the objective of letting them "work" quietly in the shadow of the lodges and to dismiss, all those who would think of a counterthought of the same magnitude and dimension, religious therefore, at home... In the "private", their cell, because "secularism" and its public space pacified by force is only the courtyard of a prison state

Tooly

Tier One
I'm not a holocaust denier, but these laws are too heavy handed. It's like that guy who got into strife for teaching his dog to zieg heil. Fucking stupid.

The jews have finally painted themselves into a corner with all this holohoax bullshit and outlawing debate about the extent of the great swindle. They've also alienated and enraged their former allies ( the niggers) sp they've lost their muscle and main weapon against the white race. The black (bowel) movement has rid their leadership of jews and now captain their own ship. Every non jewvon the planet is sick to death of their incessant victim hood and entitlement. They have nowhere to run, they've lost what little sympathy they had and now time to.pay the piper. If the world was free of jews 90% of racial strife would disappear over night. I propose we ride our planet of these vermin then hash out our differences by diplomacy or outright warfare. May the best race win!

Back