beatings Homeless Man Beaten (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I don't blame them. the homeless are a filthy disease here. They can destroy an entire street corner in one night, no joke. They're a fucking cancer on society. All the trash and fluids and filth they leave behind after one fucking night.

macread

Well Known Member
I don't blame them. the homeless are a filthy disease here. They can destroy an entire street corner in one night, no joke. They're a fucking cancer on society. All the trash and fluids and filth they leave behind after one fucking night.
And a very high percentage end up that way due to serving in the forces and coming out with PTSD then abandoned so I wouldn't judge.

PinkE

And a very high percentage end up that way due to serving in the forces and coming out with PTSD then abandoned so I wouldn't judge.
You can't even imagine the things I've endured, and i manage to not be a waste of life. I am THE JUDGE. there's a way to be homeless without being a filthy, disgusting trash monster

macread

Well Known Member
You can't even imagine the things I've endured, and i manage to not be a waste of life. I am THE JUDGE. there's a way to be homeless without being a filthy, disgusting trash monster
By your own experience and how you dealt with it, you can't say everyone is disgusting trash. Currently there are people in the UK that are homeless but have jobs and try and live life the best they can.

PinkE

By your own experience and how you dealt with it, you can't say everyone is disgusting trash. Currently there are people in the UK that are homeless but have jobs and try and live life the best they can.
20231127_170904.jpg
this was taken outside the building I work. One night, one homeless. There was also piss and shit and he had drug a 150lb couch over. They're worthless, evil filth. A disease

Back