Crime Homie caps other homie (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
Homie be like "Fuck you!", other homie be like "Nah nigga, fuck you" . Then first homie be all "What you say nigga?". Second homie be like POW, POW "You hear ne now motherfucker? That what you get when you fuck with me!" Then the video ended as homie #2 walks off and homie #1 is dead on the ground.

Life in the hood...

LOL!!

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
No context here just hoodrat gun violence and death.

Honestly thats the most justified black involved shooting ive ever seen in my life, dude literally waited until the other guy had pointed a gun at his face and he still tried to leave, I genuinely hope he doesnt face charges regardless of what he might do for a living.

Honestly thats the most justified black involved shooting ive ever seen in my life, dude literally waited until the other guy had pointed a gun at his face and he still tried to leave, I genuinely hope he doesnt face charges regardless of what he might do for a living.
Also theres no fucking way my posts of some obscure killing in south africa get taken down for “repost” but a clear repost like this one but in a tweet is cool. Like cmon admins im not even salty this just doesnt make sense lmfao. We allow reposts now? This wasnt even a year old post originally

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Both had guns, one put his gun down to fight square and the other chose that to be a good time to shoot (not as good a time as when the guy had the gun, in the courts eyes). He misses at least two shots, while other dude goes back to get his gun, then actually hits his target. One dead and one going to prison after simple fisticuffs were offered, but he chose to be a pussy.

Self defense went out the window when the guy put his gun down.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
You'reright. It's like when they can call each other Basketball Americanss but when other nationality says it, It's racist.
Exactly!!!
It's obviously NOT a racist name. They are being racist saying a white or other races are Not ALLOWED to call them it. Only they are allowed to say it to each other.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Who cares.

You did enough to post? Also it is a gore site and this was very much a murder sooooo yaaaa take ur meds clam boy.

Both had guns, one put his gun down to fight square and the other chose that to be a good time to shoot (not as good a time as when the guy had the gun, in the courts eyes). He misses at least two shots, while other dude goes back to get his gun, then actually hits his target. One dead and one going to prison after simple fisticuffs were offered, but he chose to be a pussy.

Self defense went out the window when the guy put his gun down.

So many wrongs hard to get a right here.

One dude walks away

Second dude drops his guy and agresses him

Dude fires two warning shots as the guy still persists on fighting and agressing him.

Second dude reaches for his gun

Dude puts him to sleep forever.

I am assuming self defense could be claimed, he could claim I tried to walk away, he could claim he was persued , he could claim I fired two warning shots and then he went for his gun.

In the end it;s just a nigga moment and it ended like we all assumed it would .

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
SO........ Having watched footage of countless people dying here on this site, as well as other sites, has anybody ever seen shit like a glowing white light emerge from a dying person's mouth or head and floating away, AKA the "soul" leaving that a lot of those new age or religious quacks claimed to see? None right? Another age old bullshit claim DEBUNKED by modern technology...

Back