accident How the fuck did u pull that off chinky ?? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Meanwhile no passersby help
To be honest… if that were you that got hit i would try and pull up your pant-legs so i could get a good camera shot of fractured limbs. And then I’d post the video/pics in here. But don’t worry - I’d give you a shout-out and ask all goregrish members to pray to allah, for your well being. And then I’d get in the car, yell “allah akbar!”, and reverse back over you :)

scott13214

I am better than you!
When you leave a parking garage, there are usually thick metal poles filled with concrete to protect the toll booth person. I saw a chink take the turn way too wide lining up with the pole.
Instead of backing up like a normal person, she gently presses the car into the barrier and floors it smoking the tires. What is wrong with these people, and why are they allowed to drive?

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
These fucking Chinese drivers they all seem to be on a mission to cause death and mayhem where ever they go. They have absolutely no driving sense whatsoever. They have slant eyes and I am beginning to think this has to be one of the factors why they always fuck up aswell as the fact they are a bunch of brainless retards.

Back