bizarre Huffing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
I found the kick quite heavy.. you literally fell down on the floor and laughed your ass off. For one minute maybe.
Can fuck up your heart I've heard.
I just remember it being like a thumping in the brain, was better than nothing when you were a kid, I've had it a few times probably not heart trouble levels though.

Are you sure it wasn't arse and not heart? It is a rectum loosener after all.

• Haha
Reactions: McM

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I was in Autozone trying to buy a can of compressed air but couldn't find any. The clerk said the manager pulled all of it from the shelves because teenagers wouldn't stop inhaling it.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Last edited:

Freyya

Little Miss Sunshine 🌞
Taken from the abstract of a medical article…

Although the ratio of deaths to nonfatal inhalation escapades is extremely low, volatile solvent abuse carries the risk of sudden death due to cardiac arrest after a dysrhythmia or vasovagal event, central nervous system respiratory depression, hypoxia and hypercapnia due to the techniques of inhalation, and other mechanisms.

I remember puffing lighter has as a teenager once when we couldn’t source any weed. Never did it again. Horrible stuff. I’ve had patients that were addicted to it and they were physical wrecks with severe lung damage

Taken from the abstract of a medical article…

Although the ratio of deaths to nonfatal inhalation escapades is extremely low, volatile solvent abuse carries the risk of sudden death due to cardiac arrest after a dysrhythmia or vasovagal event, central nervous system respiratory depression, hypoxia and hypercapnia due to the techniques of inhalation, and other mechanisms.

I remember puffing lighter has as a teenager once when we couldn’t source any weed. Never did it again. Horrible stuff. I’ve had patients that were addicted to it and they were physical wrecks with severe lung damage and poor memory.
I used to do lighter gas as a very young teen, I quite liked it but the hallucinations could be very bad. I fell unconscious for hours once and never did it again - teenage angst eh...

Jackass severely injured his own daughter, himself, his friend and killed a woman.

https://www.newspressnow.com/news/l...cle_ab3b5d8a-9d8a-11e9-b00f-4761b9355862.html

Jackass severely injured his own daughter, himself, his friend and killed a woman.

https://www.newspressnow.com/news/l...cle_ab3b5d8a-9d8a-11e9-b00f-4761b9355862.html

Same race different guy

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I tried to help a guy when i ran a rehab. He was sub normal IQ to start with and his 'big night out' on pension day was to buy a 6 pack of 'Black Flag' fly spray, lie down with a T shirt over his head and huff the lot.

I've woken up with some nasty hang overs during my wild past but have no idea what you wake up to after a 6 pack of that shit...

But hey, no flies on him...
1663547221426.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I found the kick quite heavy.. you literally fell down on the floor and laughed your ass off. For one minute maybe.
Can fuck up your heart I've heard.
"Huff Huff"
"Become a Coco Puff"
Yes! It can definitely Fuck your Heart up! U can experience "Cardiac Arrhythmias" I wouldn't recommend it! Of course,to each His/Her Own!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
An empty Six Pack of Spray Cans;Associated with an Empty 🧠 Pan???
Lmfao,🤣...SP

Correct. The one I linked occurred near me. It was a hell of a mess. The scrape marks from the accident were visible for months after, all along the road and sidewalks. Just thought I'd share some stupidity. There appears to be no shortage of it these days.
That’s still crazy though…not uncommon but still Preciate you sharing it because I still got to read it sucks he did all that for what, Like kill yourself not your family lol but no one really has common sense nowadays

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.

Your post gave the false impression that you were referring to the same guy. I don't think it is the same guy.

Screenshot_2022-09-18_20-58-16.jpg

Shawn Michhael Yuille

What kills me is the fucking phone video of this guy's death. Not one of these stupid motherfuckers did anything to prevent this.

Back