murder I am obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mater Tenebrarum

Fresh Meat
I am completely obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings right now, ever since I saw the picture of the blood running down the outside of the condo from the inside where the murders happened, and the release that the murders were done with a "Rambo-style" knife. Have I been coming to this site too much that I NEED to see the crime scene pics?
university-idaho-homicide-blood-3.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I am completely obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings right now, ever since I saw the picture of the blood running down the outside of the condo from the inside where the murders happened, and the release that the murders were done with a "Rambo-style" knife. Have I been coming to this site too much that I NEED to see the crime scene pics? View attachment 633703
I'm obsessed with Any and All Slayings! But right on Gorefriend; GET SOME!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Maven

Southern Charm
The 2 roommates present when the police arrived are being considered persons of interest. When they called 911 they said someone was "unconscious". Seriously?
Now they're questioning if it was a serial killer...the other 2 roommates would have had to been out past 5am. Police are saying the slaughter happened between 3 & 5am. A serial killer isn't going to leave 2 people alive either. Lots of angles to this murder.

Maven

Southern Charm
Copy paste update:

Police rules out roommates, ex-boyfriend as suspects​

21:40 , Andrea Blanco
Addressing rampant speculation online, Moscow police said on Sunday that a mysterious man captured on a food truck’s web camera with Kaylee Goncalves and Madison Mogen is not suspect.

Authorities also ruled out Goncalves’ ex-boyfriend, who she called seven times before she was killed and the two roommates who were in the apartment at the time of the slayings. Investigators have warned the public against online rumours about the murders, advising the community to only listen to official sources.

Investigators have confirmed that the mystery 911 call alerting police to the four murdered University of Idaho students was not made by their killer.

Kaylee Goncalves, Madison Mogen, Xana Kernodle and Ethan Chapin were stabbed to death inside an off-campus home in the early hours of 13 November.

Hours later, police responded to a 911 call for an “unconscious individual” and found the victims dead on the second and third floors.

More than one week on from the killings, investigators continue to be baffled by the case, with no arrests made and no suspects identified. On Sunday, police admitted that they have no idea if the killer is still at large within the community or has fled the area.

Officials are also still refusing to reveal who called 911 but did provide new details about the mystery call.

Police said that it was made from the cellphone of one of the two other roommates who were home at the time of the killings but left unharmed. The roommates and “other friends” were present in the home when the call was made.

In a Facebook post on Sunday, Moscow Police said the two surviving roommates ‘summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up’

Authorities were called at 11.58am on 13 November, and more than one person spoke to the dispatcher before an officer was dispatched.

“Officers entered the residence and found the four victims on the second and third floors,” the department said in a statement. “At 11.58am, a 911 call requested aid for an unconscious person. The call originated from inside the residence on one of the surviving roommates’ cell phone.”

AA1496xN.jpg
So far, neither the suspect nor the murder weapon have been traced and the police have cautioned the small town of 25,000 people to remain vigilant.

So what exactly happened in the hours before and after the students’ bodies were discovered?

Gingerleigh

Queen bitch of castle hell
This is such a crazy story!
I am completely obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings right now, ever since I saw the picture of the blood running down the outside of the condo from the inside where the murders happened, and the release that the murders were done with a "Rambo-style" knife. Have I been coming to this site too much that I NEED to see the crime scene pics? View attachment 633703
I totally agree! It's just the craziest situation. I wonder if they are having trouble narrowing it down because it was a party house, and there is so much dna all over. And with the dog being skinned like 3 miles away, I'm obsessed too! I would love to see crime scene photos. Judging by the blood dripping outside the giving house, I bet the scene is brutal. So many questions, lol.

Back