murder I am obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings... (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Old boyfriend turned up and 3 of them tried to stop his attack and got murdered in the process.

These 4 were all drunk, so the 3 who probably weren’t part of the attack tried to help and the other 2 roommates heard the screams and just locked their doors.

My Cluedo guess.

In the campus home, with the knife, by the angry ex boyfriend.

Mater Tenebrarum

Fresh Meat
This is such a crazy story!

I totally agree! It's just the craziest situation. I wonder if they are having trouble narrowing it down because it was a party house, and there is so much dna all over. And with the dog being skinned like 3 miles away, I'm obsessed too! I would love to see crime scene photos. Judging by the blood dripping outside the giving house, I bet the scene is brutal. So many questions, lol.
The cops saying the dog has nothing to do with it my ass!!!!!!

Or a shit ton of blood....
In today's news.... "The blood-soaked crime scene where four University of Idaho students were brutally murdered more than one week ago is a "major challenge" for investigators"

Old boyfriend turned up and 3 of them tried to stop his attack and got murdered in the process.

These 4 were all drunk, so the 3 who probably weren’t part of the attack tried to help and the other 2 roommates heard the screams and just locked their doors.

My Cluedo guess.

The female with the male is the only one, so far, said to have defensive wounds, so likely she woke up when he was being attacked and tried to fight.

Now being discussed that Kaylee had a stalker....

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
They were asleep.. super pussy
They weren’t asleep they had just left a party at a local bar. In the local news paper one of the fathers is to have leaked info given to him by the police saying” my daughter fought for her life”. I suppose sleep fighting could be a thing 🤔

For those of you who don’t know Moscow idaho is a rural community. It’s located in the mountains and aside from having a logging/meth industry they happen to have a university. It was also a favored hunting ground for serial killers yet to be caught and notable ones like ted Bundy. All that being said idaho having one of the lowest populations per capita in the US has the most open missing persons cases. I’ve spent a lot of time in the Pacific Northwest. Eastern Washington northern idaho, Oregon. I know the area and the people very well. So basically what I’m sayin is hot coeds and methed out logging hillbillies don’t mix. I’m surprised this hasn’t happened sooner.

Last edited:

Wanttokill

NewbieX
I am completely obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings right now, ever since I saw the picture of the blood running down the outside of the condo from the inside where the murders happened, and the release that the murders were done with a "Rambo-style" knife. Have I been coming to this site too much that I NEED to see the crime scene pics? View attachment 633703
Th
I am completely obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings right now, ever since I saw the picture of the blood running down the outside of the condo from the inside where the murders happened, and the release that the murders were done with a "Rambo-style" knife. Have I been coming to this site too much that I NEED to see the crime scene pics? View attachment 633703
I understand u man. I'm curious about the killer(s). What went through their minds as they did it and most importantly why?

hedgerow

simpelton
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Yes !!! Channon Christiansonband her boyfriend Chris Newsome.
Sexually butchered then murdered .
By negros . About 13 years ago.
6 negros . 2 very young whites.
The Knoxville Horror makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it, but it must be known.
In a more just and moral society, these two niggers would have been publicly whipped and then hanged.

444lison

NewbieX
They weren’t asleep they had just left a party at a local bar. In the local news paper one of the fathers is to have leaked info given to him by the police saying” my daughter fought for her life”. I suppose sleep fighting could be a thing 🤔

For those of you who don’t know Moscow idaho is a rural community. It’s located in the mountains and aside from having a logging/meth industry they happen to have a university. It was also a favored hunting ground for serial killers yet to be caught and notable ones like ted Bundy. All that being said idaho having one of the lowest populations per capita in the US has the most open missing persons cases. I’ve spent a lot of time in the Pacific Northwest. Eastern Washington northern idaho, Oregon. I know the area and the people very well. So basically what I’m sayin is hot coeds and methed out logging hillbillies don’t mix. I’m surprised this hasn’t happened sooner.
“According to Moscow police, the coroner said all four victims were likely asleep, some had defensive wounds and each was stabbed multiple times.”

Skwerril

Fresh Meat
That must have been a cheaply built house for the blood to run outside.
That's what I'm saying. Cold AF inside too. From the information I've gathered, that "blood" leakage is right below the bedroom of the girl on the 2nd floor. According to some info I've found, she was attempting to sell a mattress through Facebook marketplace. The photo she took for the ad shows the mattress in the corner against two perpendicular walls. If she died in bed, it's possible that the blood made its way onto the floor right where we see the leakage in the photo here. So she may have been in the same spot as that leakage, but she'd have to be completely fucked up for blood to pool enough to leak through a wall. I'm basing all of this off of speculation but yeah, either it's a poorly built house, or it's some other kind of liquid used to operate an appliance.

The 2 roommates present when the police arrived are being considered persons of interest. When they called 911 they said someone was "unconscious". Seriously?
Something is fucked about that. But then I think...they're young, dumb 20 year old sorority girls. I doubt they understood the reality of what they had just found.

Skwerril

Fresh Meat

My Cluedo guess.

No amateur is killing 4 people with a knife without exhibiting wounds of his own. I'm sure this was the first thing they looked at.

Skwerril

Fresh Meat
They can’t even properly secure a crime scene. They are cowboys.
What do you mean they couldn't secure it? I must have missed something. Anyway, there hasn't been a murder in that town since 2015, so yeah, I'm pretty hesitant to believe that without the proper oversight, they're not equipped to solve this anytime soon.

Also, the more I think about it, the more it seems like the ex has to be the primary suspect at this point. It's being reported that Kaylee's injuries were far more brutal than Madison's.

devils1969

Fresh Meat

Im positive it was John jack showalter who killed all 4 ..he is a wrestler (seach in youtube) and hunter ....he was at the food truck and 2 girls insulted him at the club and later at the food truck and that bruised his ego..he snapped and went to thier home and killed those 2 girls. that young couple was collateral ..today is nov 5. ...people still are speculating ..law enforncement at tight lipped ....wait for a week or so and my prediction will come true

Back