murder I am obsessed with the University of Idaho slayings... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Looks like this guy scored himself a ticket to the lethal injection chair.
I'm not exactly sure if death penalty states appeals processes are all the same , but I thought I read that the reason why it takes so long for someone on death row to actually be executed is because there is like 13 or 16 chances for them to appeal the decisions , hence most guys sit on death row for up to or over 20 years, so even if this Bryan Kohberger is convicted and sentenced to death , it probably won't be until the year 2040 , which is just insane if you ask me

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm not exactly sure if death penalty states appeals processes are all the same , but I thought I read that the reason why it takes so long for someone on death row to actually be executed is because there is like 13 or 16 chances for them to appeal the decisions , hence most guys sit on death row for up to or over 20 years, so even if this Bryan Kohberger is convicted and sentenced to death , it probably won't be until the year 2040 , which is just insane if you ask me
As long as they die I don't particularly care how long someone sits on death row. The fact that their life will be snatched from them at some unknown point in time makes it a even better punishment imo. At one point, for me personally, the cost of incarceration was a factor in having a speedy execution, but really with the things governments piss money away on who gives a fuck. These people need to suffer for their crimes and having a sword dangling over your head that's going to drop is a great psychological tool in my opinion. They will die as a broken mess.

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
As long as they die I don't particularly care how long someone sits on death row. The fact that their life will be snatched from them at some unknown point in time makes it a even better punishment imo. At one point, for me personally, the cost of incarceration was a factor in having a speedy execution, but really with the things governments piss money away on who gives a fuck. These people need to suffer for their crimes and having a sword dangling over your head that's going to drop is a great psychological tool in my opinion. They will die as a broken mess.
Oh I totally agree , I think it's more for the victims family and friends that want the swift punishment , but it is true that in the USA , inmates on death row have more perks and benefits, waiting to be executed, as opposed to regular inmates in a USP

Gman2011

Fresh Meat
I would literally kill to see the crime scene photos. I hate that we can’t find them as readily in white countries. Race definitely plays a role in my empathy. You’ve seen one dead Chinese chick you’ve seen them all. But white people? Keep ‘em coming.

peachswisher

Gore Hunter
Fuck all these articles and in depth searches of his socials by faggot YouTubers, I wanna see those crime scene photos
They still haven’t set a damn trial date for Kohberger yet, hoping the photos are released soon or somebody leaks them. Getting impatient

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
They still haven’t set a damn trial date for Kohberger yet, hoping the photos are released soon or somebody leaks them. Getting impatient
I think they're keeping a tight grip on those crime scene photos to prevent tainting the potential juror pool. If those photos ever leak, it'll be more likely to happen either during or after the trial.

cynwlms

NewbieX
I think they're keeping a tight grip on those crime scene photos to prevent tainting the potential juror pool. If those photos ever leak, it'll be more likely to happen either during or after the trial.
Agree with you

Omg! Why so long

Omg! Why so long

So traffic! The poor kids!
I meant tragic, sorry

That's what I'm saying. Cold AF inside too. From the information I've gathered, that "blood" leakage is right below the bedroom of the girl on the 2nd floor. According to some info I've found, she was attempting to sell a mattress through Facebook marketplace. The photo she took for the ad shows the mattress in the corner against two perpendicular walls. If she died in bed, it's possible that the blood made its way onto the floor right where we see the leakage in the photo here. So she may have been in the same spot as that leakage, but she'd have to be completely fucked up for blood to pool enough to leak through a wall. I'm basing all of this off of speculation but yeah, either it's a poorly built house, or it's some other kind of liquid used to operate an appliance.

Something is fucked about that. But then I think...they're young, dumb 20 year old sorority girls. I doubt they understood the reality of what they had just found.
If they'd drop that gag order then all these rumors would go away because petite wouldn't be making stuff up.

It's dragging on too long, way too long

Analysis from this guy was very good. Turns out Bryan did some online commenting about the murders on Reddit etc too. A lot of details of the slayings are in his comments. Very good watch for this case.

Drip drop has some good content

Last edited:

DeepFreeze

NewbieX
allegedly he was watching them weeks before the murders, also used their cellphone pings to track them? weird
he wasn't. there was no connection between him and the students.

It always amuses me when people confuse opinion with fact. See, you really don't have much knowledge of Bundy do you? If you knew what you were talking about you'd know that Bundy stalked a number of his victims well prior to attacks and had met quite a few of them before attacks as well. He shared classes with some at uni too. Bundy didn't "become" a spree killer, he killed multiple people on more than one occasion too.

Now that the alleged perpetrator of the Idaho killings has been found there are further commonalities to Bundy as in he was a tertiary student with focus on psych criminality, psych forensics, considered well above average intelligence etc.

The police linked the alleged offender with DNA evidence which could very well be secretion - there have been no details released on whether there was a sexual element, which is standard investigatory procedure - you're just not clued up enough to realise that this doesn't mean the attack was absent of sexual motivation in a physical sense.

I have more than two brain cells, I form my own opinions based on evidence, my resource references are not "YouTube sleuth's" - they're from criminal profiling and forensics based groups I'm part of. My main research is in criminal anthropology with a focus on instinctual drive and it's place within criminal offending, behaviours and traits.

The fact you get your information from the news is hilarious, the fact you think it's a point of intelligence shows it's a waste of time trying to reason with you.

Keep being you - the world needs more drones.
if you actually follow this case since day one you'll know it was touch dna and only on the snap of the sheath. there was no sexual assault of any kind. he's not an incel and he never knew the students. Kohberger is not the killer. there were several killers and this bloke had nothing to do with any of it. if you think one person can run around that house, slaughter 4 people with all the fighting them with it in 8 minutes and leave without a trace of blood outside that house i'd say you haven't even got 2 brain cells. there are 3 other male dna from that house. i could go on all day but i just can't be bothered.

A MUST READ...
These threads have some chilling subject matter, imo. The OP has done an excellent job of gathering info on Pappa Rodger AKA Bryan Kolberger

View attachment 648740

There's a clearer audio below. It won't post just the clip so I present to you, the thread... :shakefist:

Possibly the killer chatting it up on TikTok?

THAT is all 100% bullshit. All of it.

They have the wrong person. if you put the hours into this you'll know, theres so much bullshit and people just swallow it.

Back on track. If BloodIssues on here really had seen the crime scene they would have come back with all the gory details so i'll take that as bullshit.
Doubt these photos will ever be released.

Last edited:
Back