I think gore may be another addiction just like a drug. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I'm pretty sure I came to gore out of pure curiosity, and now it's became just another addiction. By being shocked it must release some dopamine and that's what keeps me coming back. ThT and all the laughs I get from the comments. Plus I really like it when some nigger gets on here and starts trying to tell me what a racist POS I am. As you can plainly see from my name I'm a proud racist. 1488. But I confuse people with still having compassion. There like I don't get it . Well I don't either 🤷

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I watch gore because inevitably we’ll all be in their shoes (or flip flops). I like to be ready for the future.
DA9B4C1D-197A-4DC1-8905-62F8D1CDFF54.jpeg

Mr. Ostrich

Lurker
I'm pretty sure I came to gore out of pure curiosity, and now it's became just another addiction. By being shocked it must release some dopamine and that's what keeps me coming back. ThT and all the laughs I get from the comments. Plus I really like it when some nigger gets on here and starts trying to tell me what a racist POS I am. As you can plainly see from my name I'm a proud racist. 1488. But I confuse people with still having compassion. There like I don't get it . Well I don't either 🤷
Fuck you

R3dtildead

Fresh Meat
Attention seeking wanna be racist cunt 😂

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I watch gore because inevitably we’ll all be in their shoes (or flip flops). I like to be ready for the future. View attachment 585115
I've specifically stopped wearing flip flops because of the gore I watch ... you see so many of them, kinda feels like a bad omen xD
Started with morbid curiosity after experiencing the rush of witnessing stuff on a construction site.
Could not stomach quite a lot of it, but slowly over time, started desensitizing myself and graduated to beheadings and other more gruesome gore ...
And yeah, I've become addicted to viewing it ever since.

Last edited:

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
People are attracted to gore not because they are morbidly curious but because they have a never-ending urge to see some poor bastard well and truly fucked beyond all recognition. I have watched it that long now it gives me shits and giggles to see someone's brain smeared across the road. That video of McNutt blowing his brains to kingdom come on live stream had me literally laughing my ass off for days what a sad twat of a man and the officer when he walks in and just stares at him that was a legend but thanks for the show. And as for the spooks and the sand rats that come on here being all righteous then they need to take a look at their own back yard. Send them off to China as a food source that's what I say fucking savages

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I LIKE IT! 🤣😂🤣
🤘🤟🤙...SP

cupboard22

Fresh Meat
For me is just something that helps when I get bumped out. I look at dirt poor people dying or any kind of asshole dying and that's making me feel so lucky, makes me value life and safety. If you're an inherently unhappy person, these videos cut the edge off; it makes your days run smoothly. I usually tend to envy people, and here there is no one to envy, quite the contrary.

COOTERpunch

Lurker
I like a perception of real reality and these types of videos provide reality There's no censorship or anything it's unadulterated death dismemberment so on and so forth!! I wrote a motorcycle for over 10 years in South Florida as my only mode of transportation! And as you know most of these videos are of motorcycle crashes so obviously I like to watch those to slow my ass down!!

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
200w-2 copy 4.gif

Back