I think gore may be another addiction just like a drug. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
As I sit here in the middle of the night…. I wonder about my weird taint-smell.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
So you're addicted to gore and being called a racist despite your tag? I would say you an instigator if I had to pick a word. But you do you

batterychomperr

Why deny the true meaning?
I like gore a lot but my main issue is that I can get bored from it quite easily. It becomes the same thing if you're reaaaaally drunk enough.
Either way it's something I find the fun in for my days. Makes it interesting on how much stuff you can find just on the people alone.

hcoop111

Such is life
I wouldn’t call it “addiction “ per se …it’s just interesting and cool to watch like a Netflix show or whatever it’s a means of entertainment….some people watch it for educational purposes …the way people die …what lead to it …the way a body moves …how blood flows a certain way when trauma is induced XYZ …gore can actually teach you a lot …but then there’s those that think it shouldn’t exist … 🤷‍♂️ I’ve watched it for for a couple of years now and I don’t go around murdering people …beating others up …in fact I havnt changed one bit since I signed up …if you change ..it’s you …not the gore movies 🍿

genocybr

Lurker
im not racist, i hate everyone equally
and i got into gore because i was just really bored one day and.. well here we are. i also may or may not be mentally fucked in the brain i dunno tho

indicaloud

Lurker
I'm pretty sure I came to gore out of pure curiosity, and now it's became just another addiction. By being shocked it must release some dopamine and that's what keeps me coming back. ThT and all the laughs I get from the comments. Plus I really like it when some nigger gets on here and starts trying to tell me what a racist POS I am. As you can plainly see from my name I'm a proud racist. 1488. But I confuse people with still having compassion. There like I don't get it . Well I don't either 🤷
I came out of curiosity, but got addicted to it and now its so hard to quit. I can have nightmares about the videos i;ve watched, waking up in a sweat. It really sucks tbh.

im not racist, i hate everyone equally
and i got into gore because i was just really bored one day and.. well here we are. i also may or may not be mentally fucked in the brain i dunno tho
yeah Im starting to think that maybe im just fucked up in the head. Liike why tf do I watch this shit. But I do. Idk...

Last edited:
Back