bizarre Ice hole diver disappears into icy water (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
In the village of Kapulovka, Dnipropetrovsk region, Ukraine.

A husband with his wife and their friend went swimming in the river. The comrade cut a piece of ice, the wife turned on the camera and prepared to shoot an epic video, and her husband threw off his clothes and jumped into the hole as a soldier.

Rescuers retrieved the corpse from a depth of 4 meters.

Sarcastic

Fresh Meat
Alerta a tope de plomero Alerta a tope de plomero Alerta a tope de plomero 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Se hundió??????? Looooool
Ese se ve como lo hizo antes ..
Y reza antes de entrar...
Su esposa estaba demasiado relajada preparándose para grabar... Lo que creo es que tiene un calambre, además no usa el equipo adecuado para soportar la temperatura del agua.

Reject

This user was banned

A husband with his wife and their friend went swimming in the river. The comrade cut a piece of ice, the wife turned on the camera and prepared to shoot an epic video, and her husband threw off his clothes and jumped into the hole as a soldier.

View attachment 568173
Fat fuck, he was a heart attack to happen before he even jumped in.

Sarcastic

Fresh Meat

View attachment 568173
Seeing more carefully, he hit the corner of the ice with hes face, can you see too guys??

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 568173
I think that Divan wanted to disappear from Russia 😁

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
If they were members on here they would have seen the other 'ice hole jump' video from the other week and probably still be alive today

And Vivian is a girls name!
You are correct sir. I know I'll never be jumping in any holes in the ice. I doubt I would have anyway, but now for sure not.

Back