disaster Idiot Shoots Himself (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
What a daft son of a bitch. If only he was handed a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun then that would have been exciting with brain matter spread across the shop floor.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Darwin will get him next time. In the meantime, he will enjoy a severe case of tinnitus for a good while.
Tinnitus fucking sucks, I have severe damage to both of my ears and have Tinnitus and they ring constantly. Being in a very quiet place makes it worse, sometimes to the point where one of my ears will go totally silent except for the ringing, like when a bomb goes off in a movie right next to someone. I wish I had taken better care when I was younger.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Tinnitus fucking sucks, I have severe damage to both of my ears and have Tinnitus and they ring constantly. Being in a very quiet place makes it worse, sometimes to the point where one of my ears will go totally silent except for the ringing, like when a bomb goes off in a movie right next to someone. I wish I had taken better care when I was younger.
We're in the same boat my friend. Too many punk and metal shows in the front row. Here is a link to a site I go to when it gets unbearable: Background Noises • Ambient Sounds • Relaxing Music | myNoise ®. Set up an account and try out the different soundscapes. The all-access pass for a $10 donation is well worth it. This one with crickets and cicadas totally masks it for me: Summer Night — Ultra-Sonic Ambience Generator.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
We're in the same boat my friend. Too many punk and metal shows in the front row. Here is a link to a site I go to when it gets unbearable: Background Noises • Ambient Sounds • Relaxing Music | myNoise ®. Set up an account and try out the different soundscapes. The all-access pass for a $10 donation is well worth it. This one with crickets and cicadas totally masks it for me: Summer Night — Ultra-Sonic Ambience Generator.
Loud cars, guns, and too many concerts for me.

Back