disaster Idiot Shoots Himself (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What a daft son of a bitch. If only he was handed a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun then that would have been exciting with brain matter spread across the shop floor.

Darwin will get him next time. In the meantime, he will enjoy a severe case of tinnitus for a good while.
Tinnitus fucking sucks, I have severe damage to both of my ears and have Tinnitus and they ring constantly. Being in a very quiet place makes it worse, sometimes to the point where one of my ears will go totally silent except for the ringing, like when a bomb goes off in a movie right next to someone. I wish I had taken better care when I was younger.

Tinnitus fucking sucks, I have severe damage to both of my ears and have Tinnitus and they ring constantly. Being in a very quiet place makes it worse, sometimes to the point where one of my ears will go totally silent except for the ringing, like when a bomb goes off in a movie right next to someone. I wish I had taken better care when I was younger.
We're in the same boat my friend. Too many punk and metal shows in the front row. Here is a link to a site I go to when it gets unbearable: Background Noises • Ambient Sounds • Relaxing Music | myNoise ®. Set up an account and try out the different soundscapes. The all-access pass for a $10 donation is well worth it. This one with crickets and cicadas totally masks it for me: Summer Night — Ultra-Sonic Ambience Generator.

We're in the same boat my friend. Too many punk and metal shows in the front row. Here is a link to a site I go to when it gets unbearable: Background Noises • Ambient Sounds • Relaxing Music | myNoise ®. Set up an account and try out the different soundscapes. The all-access pass for a $10 donation is well worth it. This one with crickets and cicadas totally masks it for me: Summer Night — Ultra-Sonic Ambience Generator.
Loud cars, guns, and too many concerts for me.

Back