accident Idiot Trucker Passing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
That's because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't don't know how to respect their space on the road. People who tend to experience problems with truckers on the road are themselves the problem.

Truck drivers like this guy are an exception to the majority.
That's where you're wrong and you must be one of those piece of shit truckers. Or one of those assholes that worships them. Idk where you live but I travel for a living and truckers are stupid, inattentive, inconsiderate CUNTS. They are the problem on our roads nowadays.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That's where you're wrong and you must be one of those piece of shit truckers. Or one of those assholes that worships them. Idk where you live but I travel for a living and truckers are stupid, inattentive, inconsiderate CUNTS. They are the problem on our roads nowadays.
Nah. I'm not wrong at all. You're one of those dumb fucks who passes on the right, lingers in blind spots and cuts in front while slowing to take an exit forcing truck drivers to slow suddenly to avoid hitting your dumb ass. If truckers were so inattentive as you believe they are, you would have ended up dead, smashed by an 18-wheeler long ago.

Lots of idiots like you travel for a living. Learn to respect a truck's space on the road and you will eliminate the vast majority of issues you have with truckers. No doubt there are some idiot truck drivers out there but there are far more shithead 4-wheel drivers on the road than there are bad truckers.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
You yourself are the problem you donā€™t understand the rules of the road and are the problem. Thats why you take the bus. Wigger bum
Do the world a favor you trucker loving piece of shit and eat a bullet. But before you do, if you have a spouse and children, kill them all first. The world doesn't need your kind of ignorance and stupidity being added to the gene pool. You have no idea wtf you're talking about because you're retarded. Like I said, idk where you live but in the US truckers are fuckin morons. No idea of the laws and rules of the road. And they drive an 80,000 lb missile all the while looking at their phones. FUCK TRUCKERS AND FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah. I'm not wrong at all. You're one of those dumb fucks who passes on the right, lingers in blind spots and cuts in front while slowing to take an exit forcing truck drivers to slow suddenly to avoid hitting your dumb ass. If truckers were so inattentive as you believe they are, you would have ended up dead, smashed by an 18-wheeler long ago.

Lots of idiots like you travel for a living. Learn to respect a truck's space on the road and you will eliminate the vast majority of issues you have with truckers. No doubt there are some idiot truck drivers out there but there are far more shithead 4-wheel drivers on the road than there are bad truckers.

Do the world a favor you trucker loving piece of shit and eat a bullet. But before you do, if you have a spouse and children, kill them all first. The world doesn't need your kind of ignorance and stupidity being added to the gene pool. You have no idea wtf you're talking about because you're retarded. Like I said, idk where you live but in the US truckers are fuckin morons. No idea of the laws and rules of the road. And they drive an 80,000 lb missile all the while looking at their phones. FUCK TRUCKERS AND FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally do NONE of those things. How the fuck would you know anyhow? Truckers get in the left lane and run next to each other impeding traffic like spiteful pieces of shit. If they're not doing that they are not paying attention to the road but their phones. Also, most truckers are fat, lazy, dirty, stupid assholes. Are you a trucker??? If you are I would love to murder you bitch

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I must admit, I've seen a LOT of large semis traveling WELL above the speed limit... but I've seen an equal amount of passenger cars doing the same....
So the blame can be dished out on both sides..
In this case it appears to be a too young truck driver.... you should be required to ride with another driver for 5 years before being allowed to drive one of those things...

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

I literally do NONE of those things. How the fuck would you know anyhow? Truckers get in the left lane and run next to each other impeding traffic like spiteful pieces of shit. If they're not doing that they are not paying attention to the road but their phones. Also, most truckers are fat, lazy, dirty, stupid assholes. Are you a trucker??? If you are I would love to murder you bitch
What a sensitive, faggoty bitch you are. Truth hurts so you have to resort to internet threats. Go ahead, track me down and come try to murder me you dumb bitch. LOL!

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
iFnBpFxFGetn8BH0vZ.gif

Back