If you could get away with kidnapping someone you like,would you do it?Be creative too! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicola3StrikesNucci

Terror excites me - laxapo vo proaxaso

Do you get a sexual thrill,to be held hostage,by some random hot guy.Or would you be pissing your pants scared...
A lot of people fantasize about what it would be like.By a random crazy person,a criminal,a stalker or by a creepy guy you went to school with.
I think about it a lot more often than I should admit. Ive recently told my boyfriend about it and now I leave my bedroom window unlocked. I also gave him permission to set up a spy cam in my bedroom and not tell me about it.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
I am confused because the thread title asks one question and then the first post asks the opposite question.

I do not want to kidnap anyone. That seems like a pretty big commitment. I’d probably forget to give them water or something and come back to find them dead.

I would not mind being kidnapped as long as it was by a sexy lady. I love to eat ass and am not viscerally opposed to sucking toes so she would have no reason to kill me. What kind of dumdum retard would get rid of a willing sex slave? I think we would live happily ever after. The end.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I am confused because the thread title asks one question and then the first post asks the opposite question.

I do not want to kidnap anyone. That seems like a pretty big commitment. I’d probably forget to give them water or something and come back to find them dead.

I would not mind being kidnapped as long as it was by a sexy lady. I love to eat ass and am not viscerally opposed to sucking toes so she would have no reason to kill me. What kind of dumdum retard would get rid of a willing sex slave? I think we would live happily ever after. The end.
You'd be surprised.It's just a fun curiosity.

SalemMoon

NewbieX
Def would. Not for any sexual reasons. But because of curiosity and built up anger and rage. Of course I have morals and wouldn't do it to who I deemed innocent. But if they were truly fucked morally I would have no mercy. I'd like to see how much a human body can handle such torture. I'd kill them slowly of course, break their mind. Make them think they'll finally get the sweet release of death and snatch it away from them. Or cut all over their legs, bottom of the feet, and hands, and tell them they're free to go. See how they try to scamper out in such pain. Only for the door to be locked :) Of course I'd feed them, but nothing that would taste good anyways.

ashbright

Lurker
whoever I'd kidnap I'd mail them back to their family in pieces, enough so they end up with a phobia of parcels. if they don't have a family I'd put them in garbage bins in several suburbs so they end up buried in a few different landfills, good luck finding that left foot. I'd do that just for my own amusement, not to try hide evidence.
Damn so you’ve really thought this one out.

Killchain

Lurker
Well, technically most people could get away with it. Question is more: If it was legal, would you do it? Reply to that is a yes.

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Id take Demi Lovato out to the woods. Tie her up. Every limb to a fence lined against a brick wall. I would strip her nude and shove a fucking tree branch up her ass and pussy all the way and I mean hard. Grab each tit and whip them until they have no skin left. Then, after a while of beating my meat to her sobbing I would set up her last heroin hot needle just an inch away from her arm, and holding the needle up will be a tripod with a go pro live stream.just aimed to her arm. Then I would reverse a Cadillac sedan 100 yards, full speed....full power ram the car and pin her between the wall and the car, jaws of life. Now her lower body completely smashed, ill inject her last fucking high as she dies and piss on her face. And that will be the last time anyone fucking hears about her or says her name again. Fuck.
h6d7b8tl.gif
😉

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
No. I mean what would you want a stolen person for? Even a ransom isn't worth it since you will go to jail and loose the cash... pointless.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
If I abducted anyone for any other reason than to kill them, I feel like I'd be a very polite captor. Reasonably comfortable space, I'd provide food water clothes stuff like that. Eventually though the idea of releasing them would make me paranoid so I'd probably cave and just end up murdering them anyway but like I wouldn't be cruel about it.
But yeah realistically nah I see no point in abducting anyone unless they're immediately killed afterward.

apyr17

Fresh Meat
nah i'd rather just kill them. holding someone hostage sounds like a lot of work and i'd just feel bad.
Lmfao this was literally my exact thoughts. After a few days I'd get successfully concerned for them and I can't have that

alex78294

Fresh Meat

Do you get a sexual thrill,to be held hostage,by some random hot guy.Or would you be pissing your pants scared...
A lot of people fantasize about what it would be like.By a random crazy person,a criminal,a stalker or by a creepy guy you went to school with.
Yes

Back