Serious If a person on here or came on here and asked for you to kill them . Would you ? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

BIGounce235

NewbieX
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
Personally if you want me to kill you I would gladly do it no questions asked

intjtrash

NewbieX
So a random thought popped in my head after watching a crime show were a guy advertised for a person to be a willing subject for his cannabalistic desires and be up for eating bits of him but it went wrong and the guy died.
Anyway not to get off topic but what if out the blue one of us received a message asking for them to killed be it a mercy killing due to ill health or a persons fantasy would you?
If an individual was doing research into said subject and the site being mainly about death assumes we are fanatical about it even checks out profiles to get a feel for who would be compitent for the task at hand.
im very interested im not trying to be like the subjects were it is more jokey but if you were actually asked and new there be no consequence it is all mutual i was just thinking for a guy to actually reply to an ad were it is openly asking for a person to be involved in self mutilation and to eat human flesh what goes on in the mind.

The guy was a computer tech called Armin Meiws his victim/volunteer was a guy from belgium bern brandes it was a site called the cannibal cafe says it all really lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read it and appriciate all feedback and im sure the feds would love it too lol no but in all seriuosness i am really interested
No there's legal consequence... If someone wanted a mercy killing I just advise euthanasia... And as for fantasies hell no that's their issue

cfofe

Rookie

Your FBI agent is going to start reading your text messages, E-mails. The glow posts will flow like inflated currencies. Beware Baitman, this land you tread is the land of The Glowies. Mind your steps or beware the glow. Lest Glowkind persue thee.

Attachments

• 00b.jpg
    00b.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 38

forgottensaint004

terrifier 3
This user was banned
thread made by fbi. reply-ers are pussy bitch asses

i would kill any of u faggots withouyty need to ask in eye blink ur dog cum to me. below monkets rto me. i will fuck you up hard and sell ur kidmney then travel world with money made frm sellin ur organs
i rape u all

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
thread made by fbi. reply-ers are pussy bitch asses

i would kill any of u faggots withouyty need to ask in eye blink ur dog cum to me. below monkets rto me. i will fuck you up hard and sell ur kidmney then travel world with money made frm sellin ur organs
i rape u all
Dog semen has more mental acuity than you do.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
dont @ me again u fornicator whore bitch ass flappy flop dead cunt imma tie you from ur saggy tits and hang ya out theere down los angelos ney york nigger ghetto hood where u belong hiv bitch

i buy u yerba mate be my guest my online gg fellow white man
I didn't @ you, I just hit the reply button.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
He has mental disabilities. Just look at the spelling on every single post he makes.
I'm of the opinion that this could be due to the language barrier + substance abuse. He certainly appears inept, but all of this could very well be just a troll.

Back