If You Were A Grand Master Of A Red Room And You Had One Victim To Kill What Would You Do To The Victim? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeaPsyco

Well Known Member
Have fun with rapists and childmolesters 24/7

They are a waste of breath and do not deserve anything but pain and wrath upon them.

Ouchfl

Well Known Member
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
Grand Master? I guess the first thing I'd do is find the "master", assert my dominance over him, and then read the job description to find what constitutes a "grand master" or "master" and decide if I want that kind of responsibility

Mark328

Eggs are Eggs
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
Must Be a Right Pain In The Ass To Put A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word?

RayGun

Lurker
Step #1)

Keep the victim on continuous, escalating doses of heroin (or other potent opioid) for 10-14 days. During this time, significant neurochemical changes would occur, as the victim's μ opioid receptors down-regulate so profoudly that the body's endogenous opioid system becomes totally reliant on the presence of heroin (or another strong μ opioid agonist) to function or relegate pain. At the end of the ten days, the prisoner is abruptly cut off of the chosen opioid, which, within 24-36 hours, results in a state of abject misery characterized by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe muscular “phantom pains”, anxiety, confusion, despair, and most importantly, a total lack of resistance to any form of pain. While in this state, even the mildest of injuries can be excruciating.

Step #2) Fully strip then shackle/restrain the individual with very tight wrist/leg/waist straps to limit resistance.

Step #3) Using pliers, pull each fingernail/toenail out as slowly and painfully as possible, using things like vinegar or salt to accentuate said pain.

Step #4) Liberally apply mature, active, Gympie-Gympied (endrocnide moroides) plants to every square inch of flesh, including genitals.

Step #5) Heat up a pointed steel rod to glowing-red, and insert into the vaginal cavity (female) or anus (male. note: CMCW would probably enjoy this)

More to come..Unless they're already dead..
Holy fuck! Your parents should have killed you at birth!
Tell me, what did your whore of a mother do to you as a child? Or was it daddy?

shadowcat75

Lurker
did the soldiers sweet fantasy? It will never happen, but if the purge was real, I would love to read torture and Cut out a girls heart and eat it. Sweet sweet fantasy.

deezNuttzzz

Rookie

Try indeed buddy

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death

David icke called he said your a retard

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I'm being serious, is there some kind of app or setting on your phone that makes every word capitalized?? That seems like an unbelievably slow way of typing, and with zero benefit because it renders dense blocks of text like yours practically unreadable. It's just really strange and something I've seen speds do since literally the AOL/AIM days.

nostrils

Forum Veteran

This is a creepy pasta 😂

Device420

Rookie

I would sit him down and make him write:

"I will not ask stupid questions on Goregrish that try to entrap people into divulging personal and sensitive information that (in these times) could land them in jail or worse."

500 times on the chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back