If You Were A Grand Master Of A Red Room And You Had One Victim To Kill What Would You Do To The Victim? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Red rooms are fake and a complete con trick, nothing has surfaced to prove otherwise.. unless you have footage to show us?
Ive seen a few videos that mightve been real "red rooms" but they werent online, and they were very exclusive, unfortunately i dont have the videos anymore as my pc HDD got fried, but if anyone happens to know what im talking about, and can share more id appreciate it.

It showed a naked asian girl and 2 men in a poorly lit room, almost looks like theres a partially obscured skylight or something, cant see the roof, she is positioned up against a white wall with a vent or smthn, maybe a window, though no light is coming through, or the camera doesnt catch it if it is, can only see the bottom frame area of it at the top right of the video, and they just start cutting her with a knife, and shes drugged or smthn because she doesnt seem to try and escape, even though they arent holding her down, and there doesnt seem to be any other "staff" or whatever other than the 2 guys, so i doubt she was being held at gunpoint or smthn, unless the person doing it was dead silent for like 20 minutes (i never had the full video, but it seems as though the whole session was recorded, and there didnt seem to be massive cuts, only a few minute jumps here or there, though i cant know for sure it was only a few minutes) and you can hear multiple other people talking in idk what language, seeminly to each other about what is happening, and in a few cases the people cutting her among other things, seem to respond to or listen to said voices.

Anyways they cut her up eventually, and that was the closest thing ive ever seen to a "red room", other than what were probably scam sites.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
Is this a question about you and your D&D larping? If so I'm sure you're be happier on reddit.

Collins

Well Known Member
Red rooms are fake and a complete con trick, nothing has surfaced to prove otherwise.. unless you have footage to show us?
If you consider what goes on in Mexico and Afghan along with other fucked up and deeply corrupted countries where most of the gore videos come from me personally I’d believe that shit happens with Red room’s and we all know if ders money in it then someone gna do it would you agree. Don’t get wrong I’m arguing with you and saying der isn’t but “Red Room’s” had to come from somewhere.🤷‍♂️

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
With what we watch here, at least it would be live or saved past sessions. At this point I need something new and different.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
When I was younger somebody told me there were places in Europe where people would kidnap American tourists and do some shit like red rooms, but privately. Haven't seen much evidence for that as I've gotten older, same goes for deep web red rooms.

That's how you type a sentence. The original post gave me fucking testicular cancer just reading it.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Female: I would start by taking a sharp knife and slicing off her useless clit, at which time the wound would be cauterized. She would then be bound, gagged, and fucked in both holes whenever I felt the urge. Astroglide liquid is a GodSend. She would 'bathe' whenever things got too 'messy' down there, and by bathe, I mean that she would be dunked in a tub of warm water and forcibly cleaned out. She would be treated as if she were a living, breathing biological Flesh-Light. I would then slowly and methodically gouge out each of her eyeballs. Afterwards, an industrial-powered drill (fitted with a clandestine 'puree' type drill-bit) would be used to soften the tissue in order to obtain the desirable texture/sensation. Once this threshold has been reached, each socket would be thoroughly fucked while observing a strict 'no-pull-out' rule. This process would be repeated until the subject either a) dies, or b) attains a Dahmer-like zombie state, at which time their life may be extended for an indeterminate period.

Male: See Part Two.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Red rooms are real, anyone who thinks they aren't are smooth brained.

People pay to watch fucked up shit, a lot of dark web communities can't be compromised because they require you to upload original content with proof so they can blackmail or kill you if you give anything up, which means feds aren't even able to infiltrate them.

There are extremely sophisticated cyber experts that can hide their sites on the dark net, they've quite literally already found torture rooms that are designed to be soundproof, chairs that strap people down completely with blades and saws nearby.

Snuff films alone some people will pay over 10 grand.

There's a reason people can't find them, THEY AREN'T INVITED.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I'd love to see people who wrote long ass conspiracy theory posts that start Every Single Word With A Capital Letter For No Fucking Reason, to be slain in a red room in the horrific and slow way possible.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Step #1)

Keep the victim on continuous, escalating doses of heroin (or other potent opioid) for 10-14 days. During this time, significant neurochemical changes would occur, as the victim's μ opioid receptors down-regulate so profoudly that the body's endogenous opioid system becomes totally reliant on the presence of heroin (or another strong μ opioid agonist) to function or relegate pain. At the end of the ten days, the prisoner is abruptly cut off of the chosen opioid, which, within 24-36 hours, results in a state of abject misery characterized by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe muscular “phantom pains”, anxiety, confusion, despair, and most importantly, a total lack of resistance to any form of pain. While in this state, even the mildest of injuries can be excruciating.

Step #2) Fully strip then shackle/restrain the individual with very tight wrist/leg/waist straps to limit resistance.

Step #3) Using pliers, pull each fingernail/toenail out as slowly and painfully as possible, using things like vinegar or salt to accentuate said pain.

Step #4) Liberally apply mature, active, Gympie-Gympied (endrocnide moroides) plants to every square inch of flesh, including genitals.

Step #5) Heat up a pointed steel rod to glowing-red, and insert into the vaginal cavity (female) or anus (male. note: CMCW would probably enjoy this)

More to come..Unless they're already dead..

Darkgrimmoire

Fresh Meat
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
I would likely try some of the medieval torture devices,use psychological torture ,water boarding etc..only in imagination of course but not sure I could actually do it though.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Red rooms are real, anyone who thinks they aren't are smooth brained.

People pay to watch fucked up shit, a lot of dark web communities can't be compromised because they require you to upload original content with proof so they can blackmail or kill you if you give anything up, which means feds aren't even able to infiltrate them.

There are extremely sophisticated cyber experts that can hide their sites on the dark net, they've quite literally already found torture rooms that are designed to be soundproof, chairs that strap people down completely with blades and saws nearby.

Snuff films alone some people will pay over 10 grand.

There's a reason people can't find them, THEY AREN'T INVITED.
You're like that guy who insists UFOs are real but all you have is a copy of ancient aliens on VCR

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Before this, I'd never even heard of the term "red room". Yes, I try to exist in my own bubble. Works well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back