If You Were A Grand Master Of A Red Room And You Had One Victim To Kill What Would You Do To The Victim? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutokit

See very clean
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
I want blue room.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
It Really Isn't I Heard Of One Red Room Though That Use To Exist Apparently And One Of The Things He Made This Little Girl Do Was Dig A Grave Then When She Was Done He Buried Her Alive.
The room you're referring to was actually just a video (possibly a series of videos) made by a disgusting pedophile named Peter Scully. He used some prostitute to help him lure in children and also bought children to make snuff/pedo films and one of the girls was forced to dig her own grave.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
where did you read about this guy
a creepypasta entry
a creepypasta entry
it was ten dark web creepypastas on most amazing top 10 you-tube page.
a creepypasta entry

hey I'm not a nerd, i never asked you to believe it you didn't when I answered you Question about Red Rooms. go on the deep web and see if you can find one.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
a creepypasta entry

hey I'm not a nerd, i never asked you to believe it you didn't when I answered you Question about Red Rooms. go on the deep web and see if you can find one.

Did you just reply to yourself twice?

And must be true if it's on creepypasta..... that whole slenderman thing is real too....

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
a creepypasta entry

Again... you must be 18+

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If You Dont Know What A Red Room Is You Must Be Living Under A Rock. Red Rooms Are A Website On The Dark Web Usually Is Hosting A Livestream Where There Is Who Knows How Many Victims Shown Being Murdered And The People Watching Gets To Pick What Happens To The Victim But I'm Order To Pick What Happens You Need To Pay Crypto Currency To Pick Something To Do To The Victim And There Is A Thing Sort Of Like Memberships Where You Can Buy Say For Example Toturer And That Status Would Allow You To Toturer Your Victim But Not Kill The Victim So There Are Only Certain Things You Can Do With Each Membership And Grand Master Allows You To Do Anything To The Victim.

Ps: The Likelihood Of A Red Room Existing Is Very Low Do To The Way You Access The Dark Web Is Through Tor Browser And Tor Is Extremely Slow And You Would Not Be Able To Host A Livestream There Has Been Red Rooms In The Past Though Because Do To A Way They Speed Up The Connection I Don't Know How They Do It Though
CoOl StOry BrO

IGotaStratForKilling

Death Is But A Single Moment But Misery Is Forever
CoOl StOry BrO
Thx have a nice day😁
The room you're referring to was actually just a video (possibly a series of videos) made by a disgusting pedophile named Peter Scully. He used some prostitute to help him lure in children and also bought children to make snuff/pedo films and one of the girls was forced to dig her own grave.
Yes called daisy's destruction I watched a YouTube video on it very horrible and Interesting
Please act like it, you're very suspect believing in creepypasta red room stories
Just because someone believes in a redroom creepypasta doesn't mean their under age with this day in age there so much fake news, biased info or misleading Info and thats like saying for EX I don't believe in god but say you do well because you believe in something I don't and I think I know it's not true means your a 12 years old and you should be banned think of that
Thx have a nice day😁
Thx have a nice day😁
Something is wrong with the comment post whatever you want to call this is wierd

Last edited:

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Just because someone believes in a redroom creepypasta doesn't mean their under age with this day in age there so much fake news, biased info or misleading Info and thats like saying for EX I don't believe in god but say you do well because you believe in something I don't and I think I know it's not true means your a 12 years old and you should be banned think of that
Did you even graduate from middle school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back