Insurgent with .50 cal through the chest and head - Afghanistan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEz

Cynical Member
Title says it all. Got these from a friend of mine so I know they aren't a repost. ;)
Enjoy!

PA090028.JPG

PA090029.JPG

PA090030.JPG

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
He didn't even have a weapon thanx for taken out the threat...
i suppose you were there or no even better when we kill them we leave there guns to be picked up by others hows that lol

gonzomac

NewbieX
He didn't even have a weapon thanx for taken out the threat...
i suppose you were there or no even better when we kill them we leave there guns to be picked up by others hows that lol
If he was in possession of a AK 47 or Rpg there would have been a clear impression on the ground. Like that of the drag marks to position the body for the photo. Also the hand would have been positioned like its still griping a weapon. I may be wrong but i'm making a evaluation of the info i'm presented with annon.

• Dislike
Reactions: McM

MrEz

Cynical Member
There's 4 pictures. His head is blown all the fuck open and his right arm is dangling on his fucking back. How the fuck can you even think that scrawny little shitbag would able to hang on to a weapon after that? Are you turds aware of how much fucking punch there is in a fucking .50 bullet? Enough to blow a shitty little weapon out of a shitty little insurgents hands. That's how much. Now multiply that with 2.

Unless any of us were there and actually killed this guy, all bets are off as to what or who he really was..."Insurgent" is a tag that is used to describe anyone who has been killed by the western forces....they can't defend themselves (obviously) and none of us in armchair land can contradict the official line.To argue about who he was and what he was doing is pointless considering neither side really has access to the truth! All we can know for sure are the facts of the bigger picture and that paints US in a bad bad light!

You must be confused. I'm Danish, not American.
Who said anything about you being American? I said you make the new world order sound soooo humanitarian...which you do....which incidentally makes you sound like someone who's swallowed all the mainstream propaganda - hook, line and sinker. Most of America saw through that bullshit a long time ago...

Reactions: Yo7

MrEz

Cynical Member
Who said anything about you being American? I said you make the new world order sound soooo humanitarian...which you do....which incidentally makes you sound like someone who's swallowed all the mainstream propaganda - hook, line and sinker. Most of America saw through that bullshit a long time ago...

Yeah, right. You've seen through shit. Don't even think you can convince me of that lard. Yes, some Americans might have seen how the real outside world evolves or even that there actually is an outside world, but the majority's just a bunch of freaks with goggles on. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back