Insurgent with .50 cal through the chest and head - Afghanistan (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEz

Cynical Member
I made a promise to the guy who gave me these pictures to edit everything that showed him, no matter what. If you want to see how the could look, google 'danish desert camouflage'. :)

Y

Yo7

Internet Warrior
Well.. you forgot his shadow ^^

Why did he want to be anonymous anyway? Is it illegal to send you those pics?

T

Truncated

Internet Warrior
I guess the rag on his head didn't stop his Gulliver leaking out...

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
If he was in possession of a AK 47 or Rpg there would have been a clear impression on the ground. Like that of the drag marks to position the body for the photo. Also the hand would have been positioned like its still griping a weapon. I may be wrong but i'm making a evaluation of the info i'm presented with annon.
Usually when you get shot in the arm, or near your limbs, they tend to break, or be thrown out of place. In that image, it looks like what ever he was holding, he let go off. Frankly, you aren't going to hold shit when you get an arm practically severed and if not broken up from it's socket. If you get shot by a fifty caliber machine gun, chances are you won't even be holding on to the last breath of oxygen you took.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I made a promise to the guy who gave me these pictures to edit everything that showed him, no matter what. If you want to see how the could look, google 'danish desert camouflage'. :)

But don't you think by disclosing you've erased the "guy who gave me these pictures" you actually identified him to anyone with access to these pictures uncensored?

Just saying...

NOPE.exe

stab your brain wit' your nosebone
With my superior skills of reasoning I have decided this man has a big hole in his head. And he just might be dead.

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
This what happens when you fuck with .50 rifle.

Attachments

• PA090028.jpg
    PA090028.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 1,538
  • PA090029-300x225.jpg
    PA090029-300x225.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,582
  • PA090030-300x225.jpg
    PA090030-300x225.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,413
D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Thanks for keeping us up to date with many of your re-posts. Sometimes i heavily dislike sifting through pages and pages of gore to see these images posted by EZ.

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
Thanks for keeping us up to date with many of your re-posts. Sometimes i heavily dislike sifting through pages and pages of gore to see these images posted by EZ.

Many thanks for constructive comments. They are highly appreciated.

Looks like I shall just give in doing searches in the Thread Titles for the entire forum, or looking through the drop down box that displays previous postings using Key words from New Title Post, before I post new threads.

I shall just have to read every god dam post again to refresh my memory Ha ha ha ha.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Even then. It may be titled differently, but it is fresh content for new people. Keep up with your contributions ol' chap.

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
Even then. It may be titled differently, but it is fresh content for new people. Keep up with your contributions ol' chap.

Cheers mate. I accept they may be under different titles, but always try hard to avoid re-posts by conducting searches beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back