Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile was a nonce says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person. guesses here (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
DailyMail: "Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile's sick crimes says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person who is 'untouchable' and may only be named when he dies."

Any thoughts on who this could be?

Cliff Richards already been through the ringer. He was awarded damages following the allegations made against him previously during operation Yew Tree That might make the police reluctant to investigate, which essentially makes him untouchable until he dies.

and apparently David Jason has some dubious rumours attached to his name

But I really don't have any other guesses. nobody should be untouchable especially in child sex crimes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hild-sex-case-against-significant-person.html

Dolly

Uppity cunt
King of England?
Or his brother andrew
I think if it were Andrew, Charles would throw him under the bus

Charles....The government works in his name.If it were Charles, I think it would be even pointless to put the case together. Might even be treasonous. could be
Phillip Schofield - got caught grooming then came out as gay to cover his tracks.

The chavs of this country love him and that pig Holly Willoughby.
I hope it is him, cant stand that pair of muppets

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Farewell john5, his tenure here was short. Also my guess is Mathew Kelly, how that guy has never been done for being a nonce is beyond me.
Id forgotten about him, hes had previous allegations iirc ... but untouchable?

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
These people are useful for society, they can be used as Guinea pigs for medical investifations. Give them viruouses, then inject them with bleach, as Trump sujested, and see what's their reaction.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Andy has some serious form.

Edward's profile is so low it could be him.

Elton, well, he's neither fish nor fowl. He's also in tight with the royals too.

David Attenborough? tight with the royals, untouchable reputation, big on global warming, too nice... perfect.

He'd be my guess...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Andy has some serious form.

Edward's profile is so low it could be him.

Elton, well, he's neither fish nor fowl. He's also in tight with the royals too.

David Attenborough? tight with the royals, untouchable reputation, big on global warming, too nice... perfect.

He'd be my guess...
Ive seen Attenboroughs name bandied around, and I just can't ... not him nooooo, hes like so very much loved isnt he, Id be devastated.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
DailyMail: "Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile's sick crimes says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person who is 'untouchable' and may only be named when he dies."

Any thoughts on who this could be?

Cliff Richards already been through the ringer. He was awarded damages following the allegations made against him previously during operation Yew Tree That might make the police reluctant to investigate, which essentially makes him untouchable until he dies.

and apparently David Jason has some dubious rumours attached to his name

But I really don't have any other guesses. nobody should be untouchable especially in child sex crimes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hild-sex-case-against-significant-person.html
Itll be a royal most likely

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ive seen Attenboroughs name bandied around, and I just can't ... not him nooooo, hes like so very much loved isnt he, Id be devastated.
My dear Dolly,

I think growing up consists of seeing every sacred cow you ever considered holy taken out and slaughtered.

When i was in my early 20's I thought that Asians, well, what you'd call SE Asians, had all the wisdom the west lacked. And Bali, where i spent many months living in, was some kind of gamalon tinkling paradise where nothing ever went wrong and where all the people were uber peaceful, unlike us big clumsy Europeans. But then i found out that during the anti communist coup of 1965 the Balinese alone executed 50 000 ethnic chinese. They'd have a village meeting, decide they were commos and take them out back and cut their throats.

i was devastated.

I thought Robert Falcon Scott was heroic until i read Roland Huntford's 'Amundsen and Scott' and found out he was a bumbling narcissistic idiot whose idiocy killed his team.

And so it goes on.

It probably is Attenborough. And I always thought he had such a lovely voice...

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
These people are useful for society, they can be used as Guinea pigs for medical investifations. Give them viruouses, then inject them with bleach, as Trump sujested, and see what's their reaction.
Will it help them to spell better? asking for a friend.......
When i was in my early 20's I thought that Asians, well, what you'd call SE Asians,
Nope, we would definitely call them Paki's.

Back