Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile was a nonce says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person. guesses here (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I finally bothered to click that link and I gotta say, this guy is full of shit, although I don't doubt what a vile piece of shit Savile was.

(Operation yewtree) It created Harvey Weinstein and Epstein (their exposure). I'm honoured to have been a catalyst for something that has changed peoples' lives.'

horseshit! The me-too movement on twatter created by that D-list spaz Alyssa Milano and rose McGowan was the thing that brought down the hollywood house, it was also used as a failed attempt to remove Trump from office and backfired on the "celebrity" community, by exposing how fucked up hollyweird is. Epstein was uncovered in a different situation.

I understand what you are saying, but in fairness Mark William Thomases' documentary 'Exposures' and investigations did lead to Operation Yew Tree in the UK. But it is very unclear what he means linking that with Weinstein and Epstein. So long as people like Mark help oust filthy nonces Im happy to let his over boasting slide. and we all find it rather amusing/shocking, when some new celeb is outed.

Fact21

Machine
I can’t stand when they say “untouchable” or “protected “….if the police won’t do a damn thing, expose the mother fucker…..dump your evidence out in the public. Send it anonymously to every news station there is.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Years ago david Jason's house was used for a pedo party. He was on holiday at the time and claimed to know nothing about it. On a side not his mate Ronnie Barkers son is a convicted pedo. Make of that what you will. My monies on that cunt.

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Having a think around the time this was all going down who was hanging around with Saville my guess would be Richard Branson, possibly the head of the BBC. But anyway for you lovely lot here are the reports.

Attachments

• pollard review.pdf
    917.2 KB · Views: 57
  • jimmy saville report.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 50

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
This whole Prince William Vs Pince Harry nonsense is all smoke and mirrors to distract away from the real story that Kings brother is pretty much a convicted nonce. The royal family are scum. Subhuman scum.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
I dont like him n im from UK lol
a07.png

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
The only other untouchable place besides royalty I can think on is the Vatican... Definitely has to be the pope and his army of geriatric kiddie fiddlers / blind sheep following.. I'd love to see what's really hidden in that place

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Well, whoever it is HAS to be in the Uk. So im guessing, Possibly an Ex prime minister OR another member of the royal family. Not Andrew Obviously as he has already been named amd shamed pretty much. Or one of the Richest persons in Uk. Like Richard Branston (Whatever his name ks) he looks odd to me personally. Hahaha

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
DailyMail: "Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile's sick crimes says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person who is 'untouchable' and may only be named when he dies."

Any thoughts on who this could be?

Cliff Richards already been through the ringer. He was awarded damages following the allegations made against him previously during operation Yew Tree That might make the police reluctant to investigate, which essentially makes him untouchable until he dies.

and apparently David Jason has some dubious rumours attached to his name

But I really don't have any other guesses. nobody should be untouchable especially in child sex crimes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hild-sex-case-against-significant-person.html

Maybe not high enough up the ladder but this guy has covered up so much Chopo stuff, I personally know of like 30 cases in schools he is either somewhat or heavily involved with (through, drum roll, Catholicism) but then again he would normally have connections to those schools regardless, but it is strange how a lot of cases had VERY good lawyers who represented the pedos , so someone higher up had to have known, because most Catholic teacher/priest ’s don’t have hundreds of thousands to millions stashed away for a lawyer.

But also everyone knows about the church soooo, it’s probably someone else or if it is the church someone higher up

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I think he's already started to beat her.

View attachment 697398

And fuck Harvey's Guinness World Record for longest drawing of a choo choo.

Just to spite the retard I'm going to draw one 25m long.
Thats it!!!
I'm going to draw one BIGGER now just to piss her and him off. He will start to stamp his feet in a tatrum and that MIGHT just set his murderous spree off 🤔😂😂😂

Back