Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile was a nonce says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person. guesses here (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
My dear Dolly,

I think growing up consists of seeing every sacred cow you ever considered holy taken out and slaughtered.

When i was in my early 20's I thought that Asians, well, what you'd call SE Asians, had all the wisdom the west lacked. And Bali, where i spent many months living in, was some kind of gamalon tinkling paradise where nothing ever went wrong and where all the people were uber peaceful, unlike us big clumsy Europeans. But then i found out that during the anti communist coup of 1965 the Balinese alone executed 50 000 ethnic chinese. They'd have a village meeting, decide they were commos and take them out back and cut their throats.

i was devastated.

I thought Robert Falcon Scott was heroic until i read Roland Huntford's 'Amundsen and Scott' and found out he was a bumbling narcissistic idiot whose idiocy killed his team.

And so it goes on.

It probably is Attenborough. And I always thought he had such a lovely voice...
No joke Attenborough saying 'cubs' is my favourite word

You're right though, many of our childhood hero's have in recent years been outed as rapists, nonces, etc I personally used to think Jimmy Savile was a top bloke as a child , and I even went to see Gary Glitter supporting Girlschool as a teen. and thought he was amazing..

he says cubs twice in the first 20 seconds

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
We already know Prince Andrew is a perv. That seemed to get swept away by the Royal status.

Another Royal seems likely, or possibly just some actual proof about Andy Pandy.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

You're right though, many of our childhood hero's have in recent years been outed as rapists, nonces, etc I personally used to think Jimmy Savile was a top bloke as a child , and I even went to see Gary Glitter supporting Girlschool as a teen. and thought he was amazing..
I did O levels in England and used to watch Jim'll fix it.

what a total cunt he was.

I used to work in child protection and have seen what real cunts do to kids.

Rolf Harris too... fucker. Dirty fucker. Needs to be tied to his bendy board and raped with his digeredoo...

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I like Holly..apparently, every time she gets a new pair of shoes she wears them for a shagging session with her old man

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I like Holly..apparently, every time she gets a new pair of shoes she wears them for a shagging session with her old man
Yeah we all do that, it's like that Chubby Brown joke

Our lass came home in a new fur coat today, she paraded around in front of me and said ' do you like my new coat Chubby'... I said 'aye lass but your knickers are coming down' She looked down at herself and said 'No they're not' I said 'Well that fucking coats going back then'

wiggins

Forum Veteran

I just remembered something.

Attenborough used to be head of the BBC and then went back to just doing docos...

Now that's interesting, esp. given the Jimmy Saville coverup...

He is beginning to have a slight whiff about him...
Head of TV programing 1968 to 1972.

Saville started at BBC at Radio 1 in, wait for it, 1968...

oscarthecat

Lurker
In Wiltshire police are pedophiles and rapists if you phone the advice line they will tell you you can't press charges against them they also rub it in when you talk to them about it same goes for Dr. in the nhs and private service

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
In Wiltshire police are pedophiles and rapists if you phone the advice line they will tell you you can't press charges against them they also rub it in when you talk to them about it same goes for Dr. in the nhs and private service
So everyone is a rapist in Wiltshire......

redninja

Rookie

Have you seen that clip of Gaz doing This is Your Life.... priceless, when an old acquaintance is reciting an anecdote about the time they had some young girl fans staying at the house; the look on his face!!

mrln

silent ghost
well we know its not epstein,because he "killed himself" :rolleyes:
but it could be anyone who he associated with. like clinton or trump and andrew and others.
ghislaine maxwell has be imprisoned,but hasnt spilled the beans just yet. i think when shes ready to "commit suicide",she will start talking.
as im sure the list is longer than we can imagine,because of high profile pedos in high places who cant be reached just yet. but someone will shed some lignt on this. and when the light gets turned on,these pedos will run like the cockroaches they are!

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Na, Asians to Aussies are Japanese/chinese/all the little island folk, Asians to poms are Indian/Pakistani/bengals
Yeah, I know, the only Asians we have are Paki's, anything with slitty eyes is a chink no matter where they come from, when he said Asians that's Paki's to us. Nobody ever nips to the Asian corner store, we nip to the Paki shop and we never order food from a South Asian takeaway...... we order Chink.

redninja

Rookie
Gaz? Friend of yours?
Oddly enough I used to work with a Londoner many years ago (long before all the diddling came to light) who had been childhood friends with good old Gaz - as evidenced by the photos he had on his phone of them at school together. He used to tell an anecdote about a night that the Glitster had been performing at a local club on the same bill as a well-known comedian (who I shan't name), and after the show said comedian - and my colleague - were asked if they wanted to partake in some of the local 'talent', to which they declined; the last they saw of Mr Glitter was him getting his fiddle on in an alley behind the club with two lasses who were shall we say, yet to come of age..... didn't think much of it at the time but prescient in hindsight
This is a new thing, it's called being facetious. Might catch on, who knows
Gaz is how one would refer to their mate Gary l, a term of endearment

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Why would you retards assume it's the royals? Your the same people who think the queen was part of the NWO.

It's a British performer/celebrity and before you tell me hurrrrrr they can't be prosecuted -therefore it's a royal, jimmy Saville was a known pedo since the 70's and english Muppets did nothing.

Back