Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile was a nonce says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person. guesses here (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
So everyone is a rapist in Wiltshire......
Oh yes. In fact, and correct me Dr Flatus if I'm wrong, it's actually illegal to marry anyone over the age of 16...

The only place that actually supports pedophilic behavior is Australian where an aboriginal girl can be in a 'traditional' marriage at age 12 to a bloke who's 40.

When I did my last social work placement many years ago in Alice Springs in Social Security i did some research on it. There was a special underage payment that such 'brides' could get as long as an aboriginal 'elder' put his cross on a bit of paper saying that mr and mrs Blogs are married in the traditional aboriginal way.

No use reporting it to child protection or police as no one would touch it.

Wonderful stuff really... fucking wonderful.

wolfyxx99

Lurker
DailyMail: "Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile's sick crimes says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person who is 'untouchable' and may only be named when he dies."

Any thoughts on who this could be?

Cliff Richards already been through the ringer. He was awarded damages following the allegations made against him previously during operation Yew Tree That might make the police reluctant to investigate, which essentially makes him untouchable until he dies.

and apparently David Jason has some dubious rumours attached to his name

But I really don't have any other guesses. nobody should be untouchable especially in child sex crimes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hild-sex-case-against-significant-person.html
Stupid to go on tv n say this before brfore completing it n ready to go in and take him/them out.....now their is a very highly likly to go missing or get bumped off

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Phillip Schofield - got caught grooming then came out as gay to cover his tracks.

The chavs of this country love him and that pig Holly Willoughby.
Chavs don’t love him it’s middle aged mothers and I don’t think it’s him h’es not untouchable they said someone we may not be able toch him until he dies that’s someone very big.

Last edited:

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Chavs don’t love him it’s middle aged mothers and I don’t think it’s him h’es not untouchable they said someone he said we may not be able toch him until he dies that’s someone very big.
I can hope can’t I?🤩

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
So was Jimmy Savile
No he was known for wearing horrid tracksuits 🤮.
99AD82F5-23BA-429C-B844-8663B9A2D5D0.jpeg

m00ncat

spacecadet
I'd be gutted if its Delboy but, he is a Sir just like Jimmy so I'm not sure what that knighthood actually gets you out of.
or the other one, kitty? with his songs "Got myself a living doll" and "The young ones shouldn't be afraid" :whooper:
I'd be gutted if its Delboy but, he is a Sir just like Jimmy so I'm not sure what that knighthood actually gets you out of.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
DailyMail: "Investigator who revealed Jimmy Savile's sick crimes says he is working with police on child sex case against 'very significant' person who is 'untouchable' and may only be named when he dies."

Any thoughts on who this could be?

Cliff Richards already been through the ringer. He was awarded damages following the allegations made against him previously during operation Yew Tree That might make the police reluctant to investigate, which essentially makes him untouchable until he dies.

and apparently David Jason has some dubious rumours attached to his name

But I really don't have any other guesses. nobody should be untouchable especially in child sex crimes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hild-sex-case-against-significant-person.html
I finally bothered to click that link and I gotta say, this guy is full of shit, although I don't doubt what a vile piece of shit Savile was.

(Operation yewtree) It created Harvey Weinstein and Epstein (their exposure). I'm honoured to have been a catalyst for something that has changed peoples' lives.'

horseshit! The me-too movement on twatter created by that D-list spaz Alyssa Milano and rose McGowan was the thing that brought down the hollywood house, it was also used as a failed attempt to remove Trump from office and backfired on the "celebrity" community, by exposing how fucked up hollyweird is. Epstein was uncovered in a different situation.

Back