Is anybody here actually homicidal? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Krimlife

Lurker
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I have begun to value my life more than ever knowing at any second some fucked up shit could happen and I want to leave this fucked up world a better place cause some of this shit is not supposed to happen to anyone but it does. I've always been homicidal I just won't hurt anyone anymore. Prison served it's purpose with me and I've changed my life.

lacostas

Ur a fag
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I’ve always had a fantasy about torturing someone in a soundproof chamber. I would ofc start off slow, mentally fuck with them. Then it would get more and more harmful, from peeling pieces of skin, to shoving sharp rods down their shoulders. Idk, then again I got a job to worry about and bills so literally would have to lose everything before even considering this path.

DonSpire

NewbieX

I’ve had homicidal ideations and obsessions with dissections and torture since my early childhood. I actually found a drawing from 6 year old me where I drew a picture of me and my friends brutally murdering our teacher. I’m now pursuing a career in surgery so that I have constant access to gore and people to cut open and sew their injuries back in place. I also hope you can harness those inner urges to do good for the world or at the least make a contribution. Murder isn’t worth the consequences.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I’ve had homicidal ideations and obsessions with dissections and torture since my early childhood. I actually found a drawing from 6 year old me where I drew a picture of me and my friends brutally murdering our teacher. I’m now pursuing a career in surgery so that I have constant access to gore and people to cut open and sew their injuries back in place. I also hope you can harness those inner urges to do good for the world or at the least make a contribution. Murder isn’t worth the consequences.
That's smart, most people who murder don't realise they will be spending the rest of their natural ife in a 6'x8' cell with fellas who are very lonely and need "company". Wise choice, kemosabe very wise...

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
I've been giving serious consideration to killing my neighbor's Jack Russell terrier. Barks all fucking night. Does that count?

Malice666

Fresh Meat
I have strong homicidal ideation. It was always there but really blossomed when I was about 15 (I’m 30 now). The fantasies started as keeping young women hostage in my home, to keep me company, then the thoughts turned to torture, murder, necrophilia, and cannibalism. I think of murder daily. I don’t know why I’m like this, I mean I certainly didn’t choose it. I used to be an edgelord about it but at this age…I don’t flaunt it but I enjoy that side of me. I consider myself a natural predator.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Yeah, I'd LOVE.to shoot her in.the face a fair few times. Pity it's illegal though 🤔🤔😅😅
do you always follow rules...sometimes you need to disregard them and do what you really want to do

And after that you won't be able to do anything, but absolutely nothing at all you want to do for the rest of your life because you will be in prison.

I've broken some laws, for some reason I always got away with it, but it's not something I would advise others to do.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I have strong homicidal ideation. It was always there but really blossomed when I was about 15 (I’m 30 now). The fantasies started as keeping young women hostage in my home, to keep me company, then the thoughts turned to torture, murder, necrophilia, and cannibalism. I think of murder daily. I don’t know why I’m like this, I mean I certainly didn’t choose it. I used to be an edgelord about it but at this age…I don’t flaunt it but I enjoy that side of me. I consider myself a natural predator.
WTF!??? 🤔😶😶😶😶🤣😅

Malice666

Fresh Meat
WTF!??? 🤔😶😶😶😶🤣😅
Just being honest, love. I wish I didn’t think the way I do, really.

My first prominent memory is my dad plucking a turtle from a pond and cutting off its head with a pocket knife, for no reason. That showed me the fragility of life, how life can be taken for no reason. It had a large effect on me.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
If I wouldn't get caught... I would totally murder people! It's the whole getting caught and put in jail forever thing that's stopping me. Morals? Nope.

I’ve had thoughts of killing and often smiled at the thought of watching people die by my own doing but I know I’ll never act on those thoughts. I usually push them from my mind and don’t think about it. If I didn’t I’d have two cut in half cats, a father with no throat, and a life sentence hopefully ending in my head being ripped off
You are loved. You are not alone. I sympathize with you and I understand. May you find peace in every moment of life after reading. 😤🫡

Yes but I think it’s bc of my lack of empathy and remorse that I wouldn’t have a problem killing anyone tho I’m not strong enough and too petite to even kill anyone (lol). My perfect ending would be a murder-suicide. Idk sometimes when I create those scenarios in my head, I feel a weird knot inside my stomach and I start to feel nauseous, anyone else?
Yea I’m here now. It’s like you took the words from my mouth. I choose to be fragile though. In doing this self harm if I ever give in and serve my personal deliverance to those deserving of it As I said I choose to be fragile; just so it’s not a fair fight to the common enemy. Also I’m aware that I am my own enemy which is where my own suicide comes in. Still can’t ever sleep barely can’t eat unless I know everyone in the family eats first. I also need to feel at ease to eat. I get the murder suicide…I feel the entire worlds past present and future pain almost every time I wake up. Anyways enough complaining from me. I write to help you not feel as alone as you may think you are. Even for a moment if it helps, I had to share an answer to an almost impossible question. May you find peace in every moment of life.

random_guy

whore genocide
Yea I’m here now. It’s like you took the words from my mouth. I choose to be fragile though. In doing this self harm if I ever give in and serve my personal deliverance to those deserving of it As I said I choose to be fragile; just so it’s not a fair fight to the common enemy. Also I’m aware that I am my own enemy which is where my own suicide comes in. Still can’t ever sleep barely can’t eat unless I know everyone in the family eats first. I also need to feel at ease to eat. I get the murder suicide…I feel the entire worlds past present and future pain almost every time I wake up. Anyways enough complaining from me. I write to help you not feel as alone as you may think you are. Even for a moment if it helps, I had to share an answer to an almost impossible question. May you find peace in every moment of life.
Hi thanks a lot for the response. I completely understand what you are talking about it and it’s absolutely valid. I am making efforts to get help now as I know I’m capable of better things other than shrinking my purpose in life just to hurt others and then myself. But I hope you’re also doing good man

Back