Is anybody here actually homicidal? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

strangeguy07

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
i dont really know, i do keep some animali Bones and organs, i might have the mental streght to do It with a human, but i dont have a reason for It so
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
i kill wild animals, i dont have a reason for It, i just like to see lifeless body's and conserve the inner parts of them, i know this Is messed up, but its kind of fun and i cant really help it.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
i dont really know, i do keep some animali Bones and organs, i might have the mental streght to do It with a human, but i dont have a reason for It so

i kill wild animals, i dont have a reason for It, i just like to see lifeless body's and conserve the inner parts of them, i know this Is messed up, but its kind of fun and i cant really help it.
You must be 18+ to post on this site.

qcouzin

NewbieX
Not homicidal, but in high school a friend of mine showed me the video 3 guys 1 hammer on bestgore. And from there I couldn't stop watching gore. Then it was taken down, but here I am!! I come here whenever I want. Which before was a couple weeks at a time on my phone incognito. But now its been a bit more often. Here I am today looking for thai daycare massacre pictures. Just curious.

BIGounce235

NewbieX

I have a huge fantasy of murdering stupid wannabe gangbanger would make my day if I caught one lackin

No Mr.FBI

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
I'll let you know when this arrives..
Screenshot_20221105-123601_Chrome.jpg

Absolutely I've had homicidal thoughts ever since I was eight years old

Tdossman

Lurker
I get murderous thoughts all the time but I am completely sane, I never killed anyone so I'm not homicidal but when I was young I plotted to kill my friend in the ball pool but he's still breathing today and he introduced me to this lol.

He's also a bum who bums off people so no respect to that little shit.

Drogolo94

Rookie

Me killed for cash, if ure on italy and u still had some problems, just call me and give me some cash 100k+ no child no girls.

kowalasoup

Dipshit
ive only had these thoughts my first time on LSD because i thought my friend was going to kill me after showing his knife collection.
5 sugar cubes deep, didn't know the dose, scariest shit ever but prevailed.

I have no problem fucking George W. Bush if that is what you mean

Muninn

Why so serious?

I often go to bed and listen to music and imagine myself doing all kinds of murdering and gangster stuff.

ComeForBlood

NewbieX

You are not alone

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
I feel like everyone has had at least one moment in their life when they wanted to kill someone. You’d be surprised how common it seems. I definitely fit in the category of someone who wanted to kill someone else.

I want to kill all the pedophiles, rapists and narcissists of the world.

Back