IS Attacks Rebel Stronghold (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
IS (ISIS) staged a surprise attack on a rebel stronghold, a stones throw from the Turkish border, that failed.

Although about 20 IS fighters were killed about 45 rebel defenders were also killed.

Some images are photos and some are vid-grabs that I made.

Marea, Syria, August 27, 2015.

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-1-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-2-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-3-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-4-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-5-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-6-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-7-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

is-fighters-killed-during-surprise-attack-on-rebel-stronghold-8-Marea-SY-aug-27-15.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Nice set as always, DH. Still including those Easter eggs these days?
Thanks and nah: a GG Helicopter SupMod called me out on using the Easter Eggs on my gore images and I figured frig it - not worth the drama. I get into enough shit as it is, lol.

:waterpipe:

tero

GOREBABY
These mf all have the ugliest of beards is that a religious thing going on in the middle east?

The Praetorian

Resident Zoosadist
Why is it every dead motherfucker in the middle east ends up dusty as hell or covered in mud? Like yeah, It aint the cleanest, but it looks like these fuckers just walked out of a sandstorm.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
Why is it every dead motherfucker in the middle east ends up dusty as hell or covered in mud? Like yeah, It aint the cleanest, but it looks like these fuckers just walked out of a sandstorm.
Its not a barbecue party. They are fighting for their lives what do you expect.
Cleanliness is the last thing you think of when it comes to life or death.
The real question is

Did they turn off their stoves!!!?

The Praetorian

Resident Zoosadist
Its not a barbecue party. They are fighting for their lives what do you expect.
Cleanliness is the last thing you think of when it comes to life or death.
The real question is

Did they turn off their stoves!!!?

Oh shit, maybe. Not like they'd lose much anyway. Just sit in another bombed out shitty building till this all blows over.

Back