Is this a murder? (1 Viewer)

Do you think the victim really died in this video?

• I am certain she died

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Highly possible she died

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hard to tell

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I doubt she died

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I am certain this is fake

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
she prolly has a nasal cannula hooked up

Then we should see some movement one her chest and belly rising and falling as we did earlier in the video.

There are people that are hard core breath play addicts, some can hold their breath for 11 minutes. Being a crappy video you can't tell if there are pin holes around the head area. Even with pin holes the person would pass out but isn't completely deprived.

I do find the idea of it being an elaborate suicide. Go out with a truly WTF video that leaves a lot of questions. I've wondered if there are really people that hire people to murder them, for insurance reasons. Is that fraud, they can't really prove it... So many questions.

If they are holding their breath for 11 minutes and surviving then they will sustain brain damage:
TransWeb.org
If there are pin holes and she is still breathing, we would see her chest and belly moving like I have said before. Also, after the strain on her lungs and the struggling of her body she should be trying to breath hard. We should see some movement at some point, but there is none.

After the air is sucked out, you can see the inside of her left leg from the hip to the knee bending unlike a real human legs could do. You can also see once her right arm is straight, starting at 1:51, that the elbow isn't were it should be. Making her have a super long fore arm from her hand to her elbow. If you watch that when she slightly bends her right arm after 1:51, it doesn't bend like a arm would. Were the arm would normally bend at (inside the elbow), this folds like a crease instead of bends like a arm would. Kind of like a empty paper towel roll would crease if you would fold it or bend it.

What are you saying then? That it wasn't a real person? I don't see the unnatural movements that you are talking about or the super long fore arm and I have looked multiple times.

Makes you wonder how freedivers cope, doesn't it :rolleyes:

They breath pure oxygen for a period of time before making a dive, they are also very physically prepared and have trained for a long time to increase their lung capacity. I doubt that the victim in this video did the same thing.

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
They breath pure oxygen for a period of time before making a dive, they are also very physically prepared and have trained for a long time to increase their lung capacity. I doubt that the victim in this video did the same thing.

Link?

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks, what about one that tells us about freedivers breathing pure oxygen before a dive.
Scroll down "Stig Severinsen, the Danish free diver holding the record, spent about 20 minutes hyperventilating pure oxygen before his attempt, an activity that saturated his body with oxygen and scrubbed him free of carbon dioxide."

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fake, this is quite common in the fetish scene
Oh I know, I have seen plenty of them and they are obvious fakes, that is why this one makes me question because the victim was in the plastic for over 8 minutes. That is a really long time without air and is enough to kill or leave someone with permanent brain damage. I know that they may have had an oxygen source, but I don't see the rise and fall of her breathing like could be seen elsewhere in the video.

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
No one died. That was not a person, it was the fella's winter apparel which he vacuumed sealed in a giant ziplock bag to stow under his bed for the summertime.

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
Funny, since your brain cells start to die after about one minute without oxygen unless you prebreath like pure oxygen for like half an hour first.
Notice your own words :p
Without oxygen is the keyword. There are plenty of oxygen in the bloodstream and air in the lungs.

I have some experience with freediving and this is pretty close to what people do in static apnea competitions(laying still and just holding your breath underwater without much if any movement).

Using an oximeter you can easily measure the oxygen saturation of the hemoglobin in your blood and see how it lowers slowly while holding your breath. Its normally 95-99% SpO2 but I've been down to around 65% with just some lightheartedness and a nice buzz after when you finally get some oxygen. It takes a few minutes to get that low though.

But more on topic 8min is close to world record levels for females so highly unlikely she survived without cheating.

And there would be to many ways to cheat to count with that low resolution video.
Everything from pure oxygen to video manipulation and body switches. ;)

Thanks, what about one that tells us about freedivers breathing pure oxygen before a dive.
The current world record of 24min 3 seconds.

But at the end I can't say either way if its fake or not. Odds are that it is but hey there is hope.

Back