Serial killer Charlie Chop-Off (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fagđź–•
Between 1972 and 1973, an unidentified assailant known as "Charlie Chop-Off" carried out the murders and attempted murder of five Manhattan youths. The victims all male and of ethnic backgrounds, ages ranging from eight and nine years old.

Warning: These murders involved the gentinal mutilation or attempted gentinal mutilation on most victims including one survivor.

Victims:
1) Douglas Owen's - eight years old, found March 9, 1972 stabbed 38 times and gentinals cut but not severed.

2) Surviving Victim (no name) - nine years old, Stabbed repeatedly with gentinals completely severed from body, April 20, 1972. Despite extreme injuries, this victim survived his ordeal.

3) Wendell Hubbard - nine years old, Stabbed to death on the rooftop of an East Harlem tenement block and gentinals completely severed, October 23, 1972.

4) Luis Ortiz - nine years old, Stabbed 38 times and genitals severed, March 6, 1973.

5) Steven Cropper - nine years old, slashed repeatedly with a razor on the roof of a tenement block. Gentinals were left intact but the victim subsequently bleed to death from an injury to his arm.

Potential Suspect:

Erno Sotto was arrested May 15, 1974 after a botched abduction of a youth. Police found he was an intermittent patient of the Manhattan State Hospital since 1969, who happened to confess to the Steven Cropper slaying. While his only surviving victim said Sotto resembled his attacker, he refused to positively confirm this. Officials from Manhattan State Hospital stated Sotto was in their custody the time of the murder but would later confirm that he could have eluded confinement in which he previously succeeded in doing once before.

1709612990452.png

Conclusion:
Investigators highly suspect Erno Sotto to be responsible for these murders. The killings ceased after his arrest and an anonymous source claimed him to be a potential culprit in the first killing of Douglas Owen's. He is unlikely to stand trial for the murders due to his acute mental instability.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
I'd love to get in a knife fight with this fuck. I guarantee that I will be the winner and I'll cut his dick off and stuff it down his throat while he is still alive so he chokes on it. Cut tendons and limbs become useless...

Back