ISIS beheads another American journalist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria has beheaded Steven Joel Sotloff, the second American executed by the Islamic militant group, and posted a video of it on the Internet, the SITE Intelligence Group, a research organization that tracks jihadist web postings, said Tuesday.

The execution of Mr. Sotloff, 31, came despite pleas from his mother aimed directly at ISIS’s top leader seeking mercy for her son, a freelance journalist who was captured in northern Syria a year ago.

Word of Mr. Sotloff’s beheading came two weeks after James Foley, 45, another American journalist, was beheaded by ISIS, which warned that Mr. Sotloff would be the next to die.

In the latest video, Mr. Sotloff describes himself as “paying the price” for the Obama administration’s decision to strike ISIS targets in Iraq. The same masked fighter who appeared in the video of Mr. Foley’s beheading also appears beside Mr. Sotloff, asserting, “I’m back, Obama, and I’m back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State.”

The SITE group also said ISIS was threatening a third captive, a Briton it identified as David Cawthorne Haines, as the next beheading victim.

At least two other Americans are believed to be held by ISIS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/world/middleeast/steven-sotloff-isis-execution.html
sotloff1.jpg

sotloff2.jpg

Untitled.png

Maud'Dib

Spice King
Why do these journalists go over there?
Surely they know the risks, they hate Americans and British non muslims.
I have no sympathy for these idiots.

XhuggsX

Ms Cellaneous
note to journalist " stop going places you might get ur head chopped off " no job is worth this. Lets send Bill O'Reilley there. lol

treeghost

winter sucks
First thing I think everytime, "What the FUCK are you doing there ?"
It's journalist season over there and they don't get in a plane and get away from those animals?

KiKi51669

Lurker
Neither look real to me, but I wasn't there. Why would they cut away during the actual act? Doesn't make sense.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Why do these journalists go over there?
Surely they know the risks, they hate Americans and British non muslims.
I have no sympathy for these idiots.
Because they feel the need to show us what goes on over there, as is we didn't already know.

Maud'Dib

Spice King
First it was ISIS then ISL. They can't even agree on a bloody name for their faction, fucking dumb savages.

Back