Isis fighter executing a nigerian soldier (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
photo_2024-04-03_21-20-52.jpg
photo_2024-04-03_21-20-53 (1).jpg
photo_2024-04-03_21-20-53.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
All I see here is a black guy shooting another black guy.

It doesn't matter what they each believe (or believe in), they are both retarded by the culture they adhere to.

BTW, that Isis fighter is striking such a stupid gay-as-fuck pose with that assault rifle, can anyone take that cunt seriously?
I guess ISIS must stand for "Incredibly Stupid Islamist Shitheads".
Ill search for some old videos tomorrow
Isis killing some westerners
That's will be funny

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Spare your time, every video was already seen.

This stupid midget have been living under a rock.
This will be his next post...

"Look infidels, I have joined isis. I am hard as fuck and I am going to bomb the UK. I am expert in grenade and pistol but I still love goats and my father's cock in my shitter"
@AhMadMeninist this is you, you silly paki bastard, when you join isis (but isis does not exist)

1712438648144.png

AhMadMeninist

Sand nigger
This will be his next post...

"Look infidels, I have joined isis. I am hard as fuck and I am going to bomb the UK. I am expert in grenade and pistol but I still love goats and my father's cock in my shitter"
@AhMadMeninist this is you, you silly paki bastard, when you join isis (but isis does not exist)

View attachment 770519
Isis dont exist
Conspiracy theory
Hahahahaha
What an idiot

A Niggger and an Ay-Rab. Or are they both Niggger-Rabs?
As ur mom

LIL JADED

Rookie
What's up with the lame ass stills? WHERE'S THE FUCKIN VIDEO????!!!

You're a fucking pathetic bitch ass punk piece of shit little fucking faggot, and that's why you obviously didn't realize that you're in the WAR IMAGES ONLY thread. Do you not understand what an IMAGE IS? Yeah, you're definitely gonna need an age verification, buddy.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
You're a fucking pathetic bitch ass punk piece of shit little fucking faggot, and that's why you obviously didn't realize that you're in the WAR IMAGES ONLY thread. Do you not understand what an IMAGE IS? Yeah, you're definitely gonna need an age verification, buddy.
I think he means he would like to see a video of it way to go from 1 - 100

LIL JADED

Rookie
I think he means he would like to see a video of it way to go from 1 - 100

Before you talk to me, learn how to write an understandable sentence first, faggot. He might like to see a video of it, but he's still an absolute fuck face for asking in the WAR IMAGES thread. Fucking cunt bitch ass bitch made twat dick sucker.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Before you talk to me, learn how to write an understandable sentence first, faggot. He might like to see a video of it, but he's still an absolute fuck face for asking in the WAR IMAGES thread. Fucking cunt bitch ass bitch made twat dick sucker.
At least hes not a confused mexican cunt who thinks hes black you massive fanny. That black girl dumped you yet ?

LIL JADED

Rookie
At least hes not a confused mexican cunt who thinks hes black you massive fanny. That black girl dumped you yet ?

There was no black chick. I made that up just to fuck with y'all faggots.

The Coprolalia side of Tourette's kicking in again?

Si senor fuck face cunt licking cum guzzler furry ass hole sniffer dick sucker bitch ass punk bitch ass bitch made bitch nigga pussy bitch twat faggot libfag fucking whore cumstain turd nugget little fucking spastic.

Back