Isis fighters shoot 3 'spies' in the head (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Celtic Lad

A Highlander
A series of photos showing another execution by head-shot courtesy of Isis :gunner:

spy 01.jpg
spy 02.jpg
spy 03.jpg
spy 04.jpg
spy 05.jpg
spy 06.jpg
spy 07.jpg
spy 08.jpg
spy 09.jpg

gohstake

Lurker
good timing, good capture. BTW, the photographer got nuts, guess this guy was facing the gun when taking these pics

tero

GOREBABY
Can anyone tell me what signifigance beards play for muslims? Eveyone in these frickin country look alike beard and all. Is it a religious thing?

McM

ARSELING
Can anyone tell me what signifigance beards play for muslims? Eveyone in these frickin country look alike beard and all. Is it a religious thing?

It's a sign of manliness. Not sure about a religious meaning.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The Prophet Muhammad commanded all Muslim males to grow a beard in order to distinguish themselves from the Pagans, Jews and Christians of the times (abt 1400 years ago).

This is an odd order considering that many of the men of those religions probably also had beards way back then.

There is no mention of it being made mandatory in the Quaran by Allah for Muslim men to grow beards and there's no apparent religious meaning behind it.

I suppose that many Islamic men, especially the jihadists, Imams (religious leaders), extremists, etc. might do it as a way to continue with Muhammad's command - apparently Muhammad had a beard. But many Islamic men don't grow beards because they really don't have too.

:beer:

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
What I don't really understand they will kill, blow up and terrorise because in the name of Mohammed but they don't give 2 shits about Allah.

McM

ARSELING
Under the Taliban you have to have a beard as grown up man, if it was not possible, they despised and harrassed the person.

Back